Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic

2004 accord euro luxury has no mp3/aux jack.

Hi guys, my family has just purchased an 04 euro luxury, it has an 'aux button' on the dash but no actual jack anywhere. I'm just wondering what would be the best way to fit one. I was hoping to get one from a wreckers and just plug it in?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Theres a "dedicated" accord euro subforum that gets more traffic than this one.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdi...86-Accord-Euro

also the aux jack in under the head unit, you need to remove the interior pieces to get to it.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I used an Aux-in device like the Xcarlink.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Moved to the Accord Euro section.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    Really looking to just use oem components, could you be more specific as to where the aux jack is located? I wouldn't have thought Honda would hide it in a place where panels need to be removed to use it

you have to purchase aux-in device, either a xcarlink or one off ebay.
    -http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?160093-Review-Iphone-amp-AUX-Interface-for-CL9-(Plug-amp-Play)

Quote Originally Posted by crobaa View Post
    Really looking to just use oem components, could you be more specific as to where the aux jack is located? I wouldn't have thought Honda would hide it in a place where panels need to be removed to use it
    it was built never to be used lol, we are ever able to access it as we can plug something like an Xcarlink into the back of cd player as there is a dedicated slot for an aux input alot of car manufacturer's do this which i don't know why! same with my toyota aurion!

so basically think of it as this, honda's cd player has a plug for it but honda didn't wanna function it by providing an aux jack so the only way is an Xcarlink or other brands similiar to it

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    Ok I understand now, thanks guys