[CL9] Heavy Duty Or Oem Replacement?

Hi guys I just wanted some opinion or advice on what sort of a clutch i should be heading for. I've got light mods on the car such as a custom Sri, fujitsubo exhaust, vafcII, and a short shifter. I've also recently just purchased a comptech lightweight flywheel off wuisim that needs to be mated to a k24 clutch. advice please? and would anyone know where i can get my hand on one because the cheapest I've found for the sports tuff is $550
    Btw I'm in Melbourne Thanks guys

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    Hi,

I have the comptech clutch (also from wu) and have it paired with an exedy sports tuff clutch. It is great. You will love the difference the flywheel makes.

you can see the part number on this photo.

okies i might just grab that then. But do you think $550 is a reasonable price? or like would you know anywhere else i could grab it

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    I'm in Perth so everything is expensive to get here. $550 sounds good to me.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Lol. U guys bought the last 2 flywheels I had!

Andrew... have u received it yet??

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Go heavy duty. I went OEM strength and regretted not getting heavy duty, pedal feel is extremely light.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Yeah just got it today man, got the Same clutch as you Phorist haha i'll post a pic of my car when everythings done! Hahha yeahs i went through a few more posts last night then just got the heavy duty one today thanks anyway aaronng.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    you'll love the combo mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Go heavy duty. I went OEM strength and regretted not getting heavy duty, pedal feel is extremely light.
    totally agree! Get heavy duty...

Edit- LOL i should read before posting. Glad you went heavy duty
    Last edited by dirlok; 13-11-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: didnt read previous posts :P
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

The Mechanic finished with my car today and changed the gear oils as well. Car runs like brand new no joke LOL its smooth as shittttttttt. But the clutch seems very soft! is it just how my mechanic done it or like are they all very soft to push down?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    it will firm up after a little while. It is still lighter than the stock one though. You'll get used to it.

Just be careful not to hard shift for the first 500km's or so. Let it run in propoerly. I'm pretty sure I kept mine below 5000rpm for that period of time.

hahaha 5000rpm? LOLOOL i only do up to 3000rpm atm at most 3500rpm yeahs ill shift it properly, it feels pretty good and i can feel difference from flywheel, feels like ti has plenty of power always!