Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    That does help thanks,

I'm not sure what the road noise is like in an S2000 because I haven't taken one on the freeway yet, but I was expecting to softtop to make and let in a lot of noise.

Unfortunately in my price range I'm not going to be able to get one with a glass window, but I'll have it replaced myself when the time comes to do so, I've already started looking into it. I really like the way the S2000 drives, but I can see it getting annoying if I ever feel like a smooth quiet drive.

As for visibility, I thought it was pretty bad in the S2000, especially with a fogged up rear window. Doesn't the S2000 also suffer from oil burning like the 350Z?

I've seen that the S2000 and 350Z can use 95 RON petrol, but I'd really feel more comfortable running it on 98 like I do my Skyline

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    welcome abourd Dolan

Quote Originally Posted by Dylaan View Post
    That does help thanks,

I'm not sure what the road noise is like in an S2000 because I haven't taken one on the freeway yet, but I was expecting to softtop to make and let in a lot of noise.

Unfortunately in my price range I'm not going to be able to get one with a glass window, but I'll have it replaced myself when the time comes to do so, I've already started looking into it. I really like the way the S2000 drives, but I can see it getting annoying if I ever feel like a smooth quiet drive.

As for visibility, I thought it was pretty bad in the S2000, especially with a fogged up rear window. Doesn't the S2000 also suffer from oil burning like the 350Z?

I've seen that the S2000 and 350Z can use 95 RON petrol, but I'd really feel more comfortable running it on 98 like I do my Skyline
    tbh the s2000 is NOT a good daily. great car, but not daily

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    yeah, I've noticed, but I'm willing to put up with it because I love the car so much. I would love an accord euro for a daily... not that I could anywhere near afford to run two cars

do you work far or during retarded hours of the day? if not, just dont have a daily.

saves you alot of money in the long run. petrol, possible resale value (less kms), less repairs because less chance of things happening to your car during peak hr traffic. all adds up.

and after a long hard week of work and public transport and not driving your car, you get ready, dress to impress, dangle the keys to your s2k, hop in and feel like a boss cos youll miss it more.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Unfortunately for me I barely ever hate public transport because I hate it more than anything. I go to uni 3 days a week which is about 35-40km round trip and I work 3 days a week also and that is only about 10mins from my house. Luckily my uni and work hours both avoid me from having to drive in peak hour traffic

I'm sure I'll save a lot on petrol with the S2000 compared to the Skyline. I don't like the idea of driving it every day, but I'll be finished uni in less than a year so I might move closer to the city or something... hopefully get a job nearby.

I'd go S2K bro! Rx8 are great but the revs need to be high up there! S2000 with a hardtop would be the sex!
    Good luck with everything!

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Now go make this same thread on a nissan forum lol
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    how much did you sell the r33 for?

Member Array
    Car: