Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114 ... LastLast
Results 1,237 to 1,248 of 1378
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    might be the taiwan Brides, since Bride has some issues with registering their name internationally taiwan and canada started making copies and selling them as "BRIDE". so u get dam near exact replicas, at decent price. quality isnt bad, but probably dont last aslong. but if they hold u nice n tight, then who cares.

im trying to get myself a Bride RO/MO rail or a DC2r driver rails so i can mount my SR3.
    so far the best bucket seat i have sat in.
    so comfortable and perfect width for skinny me.
    So hard to find rails for sr3s. I'm trying to find some for my ek, and I'm not even sure if dc2 rails will fit an ek.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    nah they wont.http://myworld.ebay.com.au/eversprin...84.m1497.l2754
    that guy sells good ek eg dc parts. gets bride rails recaro rails.

to mount a SR3 to a EK u need a bride RO for an EK, might work with a ek9 rail (the CTR version)

Member Array
    Car:
    eg breeeeze,eg5
    might be the taiwan Brides, since Bride has some issues with registering their name internationally taiwan and canada started making copies and selling them as "BRIDE". so u get dam near exact replicas, at decent price. quality isnt bad, but probably dont last aslong. but if they hold u nice n tight, then who cares.

im trying to get myself a Bride RO/MO rail or a DC2r driver rails so i can mount my SR3.
    lol at u... they were second hand ones and not new fake replicas wateva u wanna call them or else i wouldnt be rocking them... when i meant ebay... means i bidded on second hand, bought them seperately... k thanks =)

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by namtaro View Post
    lol at u... they were second hand ones and not new fake replicas wateva u wanna call them or else i wouldnt be rocking them... when i meant ebay... means i bidded on second hand, bought them seperately... k thanks =)
    Quote Originally Posted by namtaro View Post
    lol yerh mine were cheap too... found off ebay and stuff >< lol
    no need to get buthurt bro, just ebay is like the most common place to buy the copy brides.
    u just said they were cheap and summed it up very vaguely. either way it was no insult (^_^)

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    replica for the win,
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2

Yeah I know about the replicas, which actually seem pretty good for the price to be honest. But I'm sure mine are genuine, from japan not taiwan.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Edit: actually i painted my rocker cover today

Last edited by jdmEG5; 10-11-2012 at 08:13 PM.

what a beast

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    lol what a piece of crap.

I run Bride EuroII's in my 180 not bad daily seats. Bucket seat in the civic ftw.

Installed my Password JDM bushes and in the middle of redoing my exhaust

If you thought my post was helpful please rate it!

Primal Garage Blog - Paint Panel Performance

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    m8 its not vroom, its boooobobobaBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    lol, yeh not the coolest, but looking at their stuff they got some nice paint jobs there

also put in Bride RO rails from DB/DC into EG and put in my SR3, seating is so low, cant see the guages cause steerign wheel is there yolo
    Last edited by GU357; 21-11-2012 at 11:34 AM.