Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RSB Endlink Upgrade

Hi Guys..

For those who upgraded their rsb to progress, comptech, whiteline, etc.. what end link did u use? how much? where to buy?

I been looking for an end link but could not find any.. I heard moog & ingalls are the best.. Unfortunately the moog & ingalls - when I spoke to the sales rep they say it wont fit right hand drive.. not sure why - I dont want to risk buying it. Went to ebay + other sites and they all say the same thing..

Appreciate your help. Thanks heaps

Avoid whiteline

Try BLOX , ignalls amongst some to research

I bought RSB from Heeltoe with these end links.

THis was last year and ive still not installed the RSB or links.

http://www.fastlineperformance.com/p...-endlinks.html

Im just lazy.....

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Is this for the CL9? The endlinks for the LHD and RHD models are the same. Both sides are the same length as well. They face a specific direction though, so there are specific left and right side end links.
    Last edited by aaronng; 24-11-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

thx for the info guys..

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Is this for the CL9? The endlinks for the LHD and RHD models are the same. Both sides are the same length as well. They face a specific direction though, so there are specific left and right side end links.
    yes. its for CL9..
    Im abit confused.. or myb im replying at 2.10am half asleep :P
    So you're saying it might not fit due to the specific direction/angle = the reason is due to lhd & rhd is different?
    Even when u get the specific part (ik90342 & ik90343 = left & right) > will still doesn't fit.

thxx

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by siir View Post
    yes. its for CL9..
    Im abit confused.. or myb im replying at 2.10am half asleep :P
    So you're saying it might not fit due to the specific direction/angle = the reason is due to lhd & rhd is different?
    Even when u get the specific part (ik90342 & ik90343 = left & right) > will still doesn't fit.

thxx
    No, LHD and RHD models use the same endlinks. There are left side and right side endlinks, which are the two part numbers you listed. If you get one of each, then they will be the correct ones.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Funnily enough I'm looking at those as well.

The Comptech sway bar fooked by rear endlink as well am I've been looking at a replacement. Cause the noise is driving me nuts.

A par of moogs non adjustable endlinks is going I cost almost $100 shipped from the states... Fk that migt as well look at adjustable endlinks in that case.

Would this one work?
    http://www.jdmyard.com/index.php?rou...product_id=609
    Last edited by Fredoops; 25-11-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    No, LHD and RHD models use the same endlinks. There are left side and right side endlinks, which are the two part numbers you listed. If you get one of each, then they will be the correct ones.
    Thanks Aaronng for your confirmation

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Funnily enough I'm looking at those as well.

The Comptech sway bar fooked by rear endlink as well am I've been looking at a replacement. Cause the noise is driving me nuts.

A par of moogs non adjustable endlinks is going I cost almost $100 shipped from the states... Fk that migt as well look at adjustable endlinks in that case.

Would this one work?
    http://www.jdmyard.com/index.php?rou...product_id=609
    What noise is yours making?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by HuyT View Post
    What noise is yours making?
    knocking when loading the swap bar while turning

had a look underneath today, the the sway bar mount is still intact, and the endlinks dont look straight

so i ended up ordering a part of Moog's Endlinks form Amazon for $60 shipped
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    Yeah the thread of one of my endlinks rotates with the nut when i try to unbolt it. But the knocking noise for me is even over the slightest bump, annoyed as hell.

Could you possibly link us to this endlink on amazon?