Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    hi all, ludecrs, i thought that was your old one. no one else has gp sports pods and skirts. LOL! i was looking at getting an AP2 but i want to mod and have fun and not worry so much. with an ap2 i cant even think about molesting it after spending soo much moer on it. so i'm looking at another ap1. only down side is insurance will not cover it for as much as i can buy it for. when i got into another s2000. its like falling inlove again. my chest felt funny and heavy.. girls just wish i could have the same feeling for them. LOL!

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
    I tested that one and it was 139k then down to as low as 95k. With. 68k kms it would be nearly worthless by the time you had been done with it.

It was a heap of shit condition wise. Full respray was performed on it, needed huge service and had a heap of deferred maintenance.

They all look great in photos but unless your willing to spend to buy a sorted quality example I'd stay clear, especially for a supermodel like the F355- you gotta pay to play : )
    Thx for the heads up, it was something I was eying off.
    I only put like 3000KM a year on my weekend cars, if that.
    In last 2yrs S2k did 1k, and NSX has done 3K in KM's. lol.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Lol.. was gonna say that to u, buy another one and go nuts but u already came to the same conclusion..
    The parts list has grown recently and it's also dropped a little bit. Besides that. You what to look out for now that u owned one... Especially if ur gonna drive an s13 instead.. I admit they are fun, but not as much fun as the s.
    If u miss boost.. Run boost on the s2..

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Hey Alps, was it you that I saw last Tuesday driving by Watergardens station? Dark blue S2k, white wheels, green P-plates (rear one tucked next to number plate on the right side) and standard issue number plate starting with Y?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k/JDMDC2/ ED6
    Nope CTX that's me I've owned alps old car for a year or so now. What car were you in?

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by VTI-RRR View Post
    Nope CTX that's me I've owned alps old car for a year or so now. What car were you in?
    Oh I see, haha. I was the shitty green AE92 Corolla behind you. You took a right to Kings road, I took a left. Did you see me trying to take a pic while holding the steering wheel? Hahaha

Sweet car dude, dark blue looks bloody good on s2k

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k/JDMDC2/ ED6
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    Oh I see, haha. I was the shitty green AE92 Corolla behind you. You took a right to Kings road, I took a left. Did you see me trying to take a pic while holding the steering wheel? Hahaha

Sweet car dude, dark blue looks bloody good on s2k

Yeah I live around there. I think I did notice your car but didn't see you trying to take a picture lol
    Did you get a picture or to hard trying to hold the steering and trying get a picture haha.
    Thanks a lot dude

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Lucky youu!! lol
    i don't get my reputation points from spam threads.

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Yeah I live around there. I think I did notice your car but didn't see you trying to take a picture lol
    Did you get a picture or to hard trying to hold the steering and trying get a picture haha.
    Thanks a lot dude
    Got one pic, small and blurry though Haha

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    Got one pic, small and blurry though Haha
    That's what she said
    i don't get my reputation points from spam threads.