Page 20 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070120 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Pfft, come on guys. Just because it's one of the best looked after, lowest kilometre examples around, yet also "one of the cheapest in Adelaide"... That doesn't mean it's dodgy!

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Also for 25k you can get something better

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    I'm an old mate of Duy's - known him since he was born. Don't post here much since my Prelude days have long past and I haven't modified my wife's Accord Euro since she's had it. Found this thread mentioned over on OCAU. I can vouch that his black S2K is legit kms wise and he replaced the clutch this year (no expense spared there). Paintwork and interior as he described - he's a fussy bugger with cars and took him forever to find that one in Mt Gambier. The black circles in the grille are some extra lights the Mt Gambier owner installed - extra lighting for his country trips. Of course if anyone was interested they would get in contact with him and inspect it in person.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    I would go and have a look because I'm in Adelaide too but with my budget all il do is offend him.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    What can you get for 25k that's better? I optioned up a whole bunch of cars (most newer than an s2k) but after driving all of them I still went with an s. I had a 25k budget to work with.

I think what sold me was that they're pretty rare, look better than most in the low-mid 20 price range and that they are discontinued meaning less depreciation compared to Car models which are updated after every 2 years

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    Anyone check this one out?
    looks legits but asking bit much for the kms
    Im guessing its the honda white colored tax
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Also for 25k you can get something better
    25k_bbc_cibic moiyte

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    it will be a hard sell considering the interior color, but the pricing seems about right for a legit gpw with <100k kms. white honda tax definately present.

also ludecrs, if you are talking about the seats in the black adelaide one, i'm not sure how good your eyes are lol as the pic of the seats is from like 5m away. but i wouldn't expect perfect seats in any s2000 regardless of ks. i have watched mine deteriorate in the last 5k kms over a year, and have seen others with less ks than mine in worse condition than mine. only ones i've seen that are like new are retrimed.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    from looking closely at the pics of the gpw one:
    1. S2000 fender badge only on the passenger side - missing on the driver side.
    2. passenger side bumper alignment is a bit out of whack (could be dodgy picture quality though)
    3. seller claims its an 03 model (headlights and tails match up, as does the glass window roof), but from one of the interior pics the passenger side door does NOT have the tweeter (as all 03 models should). Can't see a clear view on the driver side door so could be a door replacement of some sort.

someone should go check it out though

Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    from looking closely at the pics of the gpw one:
    1. S2000 fender badge only on the passenger side - missing on the driver side.
    2. passenger side bumper alignment is a bit out of whack (could be dodgy picture quality though)
    3. seller claims its an 03 model (headlights and tails match up, as does the glass window roof), but from one of the interior pics the passenger side door does NOT have the tweeter (as all 03 models should). Can't see a clear view on the driver side door so could be a door replacement of some sort.

someone should go check it out though
    s2000 fender badge is visible in the first picture on the drivers side :-S

paint looks a little different if you compare the bottom side skirt to the front bumper in pics 1/7/8, goes from a light shade of white to a darker shade of white ... could just be the pictures though.
    Last edited by lolmclol; 10-12-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    the first pic is the passenger side isnt it? or am i going crazy........

That's what I thought, but its the driver side, identified by the antennae and the decal on the windshield which you can only just see in picture 7.

... we're both looking at the gumtree one though yeah? the one in manonastick's post?