Page 1201 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2017011101115111911198119912001201120212031204121112511301 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,412 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    anyone tried lamin x on their ep3? I'm thinkin of my next cheap mod. I've done it on my Audi and it looks great..

(that's the old man helping not me )
    ballin!
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

who's trimmed their fender lining? if so what places can do it for you around sydney?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    ballin!
    The wife mainly drives it though. I wanted something more fun to drive so I traded her bmw 120i for my ep3 and she can't drive manual. I love my ep3 so much more and its so much fun modding and driving.

Anyone know where I can get plasti dip (pick up in Sydney preferably) for cheaper than what Zen garage is selling for ($34). I'm thinking of spraying the fascia and bottom part black as there's some scratches.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    The wife mainly drives it though. I wanted something more fun to drive so I traded her bmw 120i for my ep3 and she can't drive manual. I love my ep3 so much more and its so much fun modding and driving.

Anyone know where I can get plasti dip (pick up in Sydney preferably) for cheaper than what Zen garage is selling for ($34). I'm thinking of spraying the fascia and bottom part black as there's some scratches.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...SP-Motorsports

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    who's trimmed their fender lining? if so what places can do it for you around sydney?
    I'd highly recommend you save some money and just get a stanley knife (hell even a kitchen knife with a serrated edge) and go at it yourself.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ep3 Type R
    Pick up is available near bexley, plasti dip 02 9599 8858 , i paid $25 a can.

how my car turned out quick job.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ep3 Type R
    Pick up is available near bexley, plasti dip 02 9599 8858 , i paid $25 a can.

how my car turned out quick job.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    I'd highly recommend you save some money and just get a stanley knife (hell even a kitchen knife with a serrated edge) and go at it yourself.
    i dont trust myself on DIY fabrication stuff. bad experience before and cant take chances making mistakes on the ep3

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    i dont trust myself on DIY fabrication stuff. bad experience before and cant take chances making mistakes on the ep3

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    got my plm headers and tegiwa exhaust installed by Haks Took about 3.5 hours to do and he did a great job not that i know much but he said its sitting really well as it has good ground clearance and good clearance to the chassis. The car sounds great when you give it but when idling or cruising at less than 3,000rpm, it sounds stock so its a very very quiet exhaust. I read somewhere that its a copy of the Fujitsubo rm01a. Overall very happy. Performance wise, havent driven it enough yet as I was traveling home in peak hour.

Hey man. Are you running de cat or did you get the package through byp?
    If your running the test pipe.. have any problems with exhaust leaks?
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    I'm running 100cel hi flow. I bought the headers off Jdmyard and got performance exhaust centre to do hi flow, defouler and install

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Ah righto then. No worries. Cheers
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-