Page 146 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,752 of 1833
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED6
    Guys, as mentioned earlier, JDM Yard has Rotalla F108 on special, anyone has any review on these tyres?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Anyone used Achilles ATR?

In some circles they say they are an awesome cheap tyre, better than ku31 apparently. Even good for track days, but said to be shit in the wet.

Theres a shop which stocks them in brisbane and they swear by them.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post

In some circles they say they are an awesome cheap tyre, better than ku31 apparently. Even good for track days, but said to be shit in the wet.

would love to hear the feedback/reviews on this tyres tooo

Better in what context though?

And shit in the wet is subjective, any road tyre can be the shit or shit in wet...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Better in what context though?

And shit in the wet is subjective, any road tyre can be the shit or shit in wet...
    Do u work for kumho or sumthin?

Don't ask me, like I said, this is what I have heard.

I was asking for people's opinions, not giving one.

Ohhhh, misread =P

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Ohhhh, misread =P
    No worries.

Hey guys, I'm new to this thread. I need some help.

I'm currently driving a 2006 Honda Civic, and going to be purchasing a set of XXR 521 18x8.5+30, and I'm after a set of tyres. Basically it's only a daily car, and I doubt i'll ever use it for the tracks. So I'm after a good set of budget tyres, that will last long and has good grip. Also, I want the tyres slightly stretched for a nicer looks, any recommendations?

Please include the brand, model and size of tyre.

Cheers for any help guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by heyalannn View Post

I'm currently driving a 2006 Honda Civic, and going to be purchasing a set of XXR 521 18x8.5+30, and I'm after a set of tyres. Basically it's only a daily car, and I doubt i'll ever use it for the tracks. So I'm after a good set of budget tyres, that will last long and has good grip. Also, I want the tyres slightly stretched for a nicer looks, any recommendations?

Well for starters, if you are running that size/width wheel and offset (not to mentioned stretched), then don't expect them to have good grip, or last long.

Quote Originally Posted by heyalannn View Post

Another problem you have is long lasting =/= Good Grip... Relatively speaking...

Good Grip usually means you need softer compound tyres which are usually shorter lifespan than those of the average passenger car.

Another problem you have is long lasting =/= Good Grip... Relatively speaking...

Good Grip usually means you need softer compound tyres which are usually shorter lifespan than those of the average passenger car.
    I guess I'll option for whatever is best for my price. I got recommended 215/40R18 for size, anyone heard of 'Forceum', they run around $130? They seem to be cheapy tyres...

Do you guys reckon 215/40 is to small? Would it be too much of a stretch?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post

I was offered them once. So I've done a bit of reading. Some swear by their bang for value, and for road use, I guess it's fine, especially if you're a granny. People who have taken them to the track have cried about their build quality, with the tread coming off in chunks and side walls ripping. So basically not a tyre that likes being pushed or being punished.