Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    Hey moderators.

I was wondering if maybe the timeslip database could be catorgarised? ie we could have fastest d series section?

Quote Originally Posted by KB
    Hey moderators.

I was wondering if maybe the timeslip database could be catorgarised? ie we could have fastest d series section?
    well , i had a brief look thru - and there seems to be only 3 Dseries engined cars in there sofar....yourself , the admin and EG5. Until D series cars out guns the B series boys I think we will leave it

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Quote Originally Posted by VT3C
    elevation info is not provided by the Motorplex that I can find anywhere.. but from memory I think it's 120m above sea-level.
    Actually its about 20m ASL.

great times Kyle. My first outing with the heavy ass EK4 was 16.2 fully laden. As soon as i stripped the biarch i ran a 14.8 with the same mods as you. It just goes to show VTEC loves to breathe.

Bede, sorry i couldnt go down to participate. My gearbox was stuffed and in need of a rebuild. However its all fine now and with a few more goodies in there im lookin for my first 13 sec pass

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R
    Actually its about 20m ASL.

great times Kyle. My first outing with the heavy ass EK4 was 16.2 fully laden. As soon as i stripped the biarch i ran a 14.8 with the same mods as you. It just goes to show VTEC loves to breathe.

Bede, sorry i couldnt go down to participate. My gearbox was stuffed and in need of a rebuild. However its all fine now and with a few more goodies in there im lookin for my first 13 sec pass
    20m above sea level ? hmm thought was over 100m but like I said, I cant substantiate that claim haha.

yeah KB chopped some ass big time, but was driving the USDM COUPE OF DEATH yesterday and managed to chop an EF9 with LSD **wink wink Knightrider** and that was with full interior and stereo etc. but remember KB's time is from SOHC VTEC not a B16A.. and I thought you got 14.8 with your B18X ?? but anyway....

your gearbox gone again Adam ?? far out !! that sucks big time.. any idea what's causing it ? my clutch has just gone too.. must be the cold weather HAHA

Car:
    my synchros were worn and it got to a point that i couldnt change from 3rd to 4th.
    I had it all pulled out and fully rebuilt last week. We chucked a new JDM ITR flywheel in there for good measure too. It feels much smoother and better now. My only problem is now im leaving more rubber on the road between gear changes

My best with the B16A wa 14.8 with I/H/E.
    When i dropped the B18c in i got 14.2 consistantly

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    getting off topic here with convo but 14.8 with I/H'E is very good !!

synchros.. urghh.. i bet you sick of gearbox fun and games !! am just praying to god of vtec that MY issues are limited to my clutch.. am having trouble selecting gears and shudders on takeoff and slowing down in 2nd.. but am 90% sure is my pressure plate..

anyway.. back to D-series 1/4 mile times....

Member Array
    Car:
    nottegra!!
    Congratulations man! that is a pretty good time i must say... Props to you!

Car:
    15.3 is damn quick for D16 in a coupe
    Thats 0.2 off Yonas' time - the King of NA D16Y

Did he starve himself for the week to save on weight as well hehe?

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R
    15.3 is damn quick for D16 in a coupe
    Thats 0.2 off Yonas' time - the King of NA D16Y

Did he starve himself for the week to save on weight as well hehe?
    god dam havent you heard ? He has CF bones....and like removing PS or AC he has removed any uneeded organs for weight saving

*throws a kidney , gallbladder ,appendix and left nut out the window*

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    Interestingly enough I actually had no breakfast to save weight and got 4 passes at 15.4. Then I had 2 Hotdogs and 2 Cokes and got 15.3 Hahahahaha.

Cheers Adam and everyone for nice words.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    Ben - Na CF Bones are rice. I opted for mandrel bent stainless steel. PS and AC where still in. Back to times :P
    Last edited by KB; 18-07-2005 at 07:06 PM. Reason: bent is spelt with a 't'

Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    *throws a kidney , gallbladder ,appendix and left nut out the window*
    hahaha.
    Yonas, maybe this could be your secret weapon to hit the 11's

j/k mate