Page 1213 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2137131113116312031210121112121213121412151216122312631313 ... LastLast
Results 14,545 to 14,556 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    has anyones handbrake button chrome chipped off? been meaning to take care of it but dunno if any paint will hold up to the constant use lol
    Yeh I bought mine with all that plastic chrome chipped off, looks weird. Was thinking about replacing it with a drift button (for gags)

Any of you guys running aircon delete kits on your ep's?

I'm considering deleting my ac, rather than regassing it.

Wondering if it gains any power without the ac, or is it just to save weight?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I think it's mostly weight savings. The only power gained is by not using the aircon lol I've only ever used my aircon once since owning the car, that was when i had my windows tinted and couldn't use them for a day, tho handy to have on a rainy day when the condensation buildup is bad.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Does anyone know where I can find a front passenger side fender lining? Need to replace mine but for the life of me, I can't find one anywhere!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    clutch slave cylinder is so squeaky... took it apart to grease it up, also greased the release fork and it still squeaks...

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

I think it's mostly weight savings. The only power gained is by not using the aircon lol I've only ever used my aircon once since owning the car, that was when i had my windows tinted and couldn't use them for a day, tho handy to have on a rainy day when the condensation buildup is bad.
    Cheers for the info UNA91.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Doing a full service this week(gearbox/engine oil, clutch/brake fluid, sparkplugs).. just rounding up all the oils. Cars got just under 100k on it. Recommend 5w 40 or 10w 40 engine oil?
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Ah also, anyone know if AUD and JDM timing chain and tensioner are the same?
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone else find the plastic interior is soft and incredibly easy to scratch?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Anyone else find the plastic interior is soft and incredibly easy to scratch?
    Yeap, very easy, mine is scuffed a bit. I assume there's some plastic cleaning product we could use to shine and smooth it out?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    Doing a full service this week(gearbox/engine oil, clutch/brake fluid, sparkplugs).. just rounding up all the oils. Cars got just under 100k on it. Recommend 5w 40 or 10w 40 engine oil?
    you could use either of them.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    Yeap, very easy, mine is scuffed a bit. I assume there's some plastic cleaning product we could use to shine and smooth it out?
    theres a product called meguires plastic x but idk how well it'll do on the bumpy textured surface. my glove box has a few scratches on it as well as the driver side pillar from installing gauges, heat gun and rubbing method worked abit