Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    ohh yeah I actually looked into them they are 300 wrms!!! but as u said they are runouts and after sales support and replacements will not be easy to come by at all so if they blow after warranty then Ill be pretty fcuked, but theyll sound sweet but ill have to run a 600wrms amp just for two speakers only 200wrms less than my subs lol!

Member Array
    Car:
    #28R
    LOL yes you could run that much power to them but you don't have to an amp with about 200RMS should be suffiecient, i'm not sure whether running them at 300rms would be any good since the splits will be on high pass cos you already got a sub. If your dealer is sayin you need an amp that's 2x300rms go somewhere else he's just trying to make money off ya.

as for blowing the splits i've never blown a set of speakers the only case i've heard is where stockO speakers blow, but that's due to too much distortion from too little power eg. using just the head unit speaker outs and cranking it too hard. so if you're running a decent amp then you should be right.
    ...the return of

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    i was listening to the top of the line infinities at hi fi supermarket and the sounded quite good I really liked them there around 700 bux but ill get them down for sure
    their 100wrms. I rememberd in my previous ride i had the jbl 2 way splits and the sounded mad the where pretty crystal clear also so Ill go and check them out and compare those also