Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i get about 600kms give or take from a full tank of 98.

i generally run with just the fans and rarely use aircon, makes a massive difference..

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    The cas still running in, it'll get better after the 1st service when the oil change gets rid of the run--in addictives
    Fredoops, I have to disagree with that statement. I purchased my MY12CU2 in October 2011, in the first 2 months i travelled 3365 kms with about 90% of those kms highway use. Since december 2011 I have only travelled 1708 kms, 100% of those kms have been under a distance of 7 kms around town. I set Trip B to show long term fuel consumption before i left the dealership on the day of purchase, as of today it is showing 6.8 L/100 - actual average is 7.21, I would not consider my car to be close to being run in with under 5,100kms on it.

running on 16.4L/100km (B trip of 15km resseted yesterday when petrol filled) today city driving, auto aircon, 45 degrees

didn't even touch past 4k rpms

MY13 CU2 manual running BP/Caltex 95

My long term (almost 2,000km since new) is 9.1l/100km trending down while current tank (600km, about 80% country, 20% city/extra urban) is sitting on 8.4l/100km, occasional city stop start traffic.

Find it funny when I fill up at the Caltex/Woolworths Heathcote and hit the highway that my estimate reads > 990km, wonder if anyone's attempted Syd/Mel on a single tank?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by rei View Post
    MY13 CU2 manual running BP/Caltex 95

My long term (almost 2,000km since new) is 9.1l/100km trending down while current tank (600km, about 80% country, 20% city/extra urban) is sitting on 8.4l/100km, occasional city stop start traffic.

Find it funny when I fill up at the Caltex/Woolworths Heathcote and hit the highway that my estimate reads > 990km, wonder if anyone's attempted Syd/Mel on a single tank?
    I don't know how far it is from Sydney to Melbourne, but it is possible to get over 1000 km out of a tank in a CU2 auto. done it a couple of times