Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Thorn2004:
    If you = love the touch of new car + Like to stand out among crowds + have spare $10K around + Hardcore Euro enthusiast = Go for it!!

$32K for the trade in is bloody good.. but just make sure your dealer dont put the new car price unreasonably high..

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury
    everyones right..if you love it and the look and have an extra 10k to splurge go for it...in the end you will be happy with the product...if not just spend 10k on the standard kit, rims, dump her, tint and you will still have 5k left over for yourself...

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    I love my red standard But definately get it tinted.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    i wouldnt say its "bloody" awful
    hahaha nah but seriously, red euro can look quite nice...with the right touches. its just in stock mode that it looks a bit iff but thorn, i wouldnt trade in ur abp euro. if u wanna trade in ur car, i say get another car....10K seems quite a lot for the same car with diff paint and a few extras such as HID and leather.....
    bingo

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Seeing it in person I would actually now rate the red behind all the other Euro colours.
    yeah i agree. my neighbour has one. it just doesnt have the same....'sexiness' (for lack of a better word) that the darker colours have
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    The new Milano Red will look better anytime than the maroon coloured ones offered....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroAccord13
    The new Milano Red will look better anytime than the maroon coloured ones offered....
    Yes you are right. My comment about Milano Red looking the worst is subject to the maroon coloured Euros. Not a fan. I think Honda stopped selling that colour in 2003.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury 5AT05
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Yes you are right. My comment about Milano Red looking the worst is subject to the maroon coloured Euros. Not a fan. I think Honda stopped selling that colour in 2003.
    Hehe, that was the very question I asked in #10

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Luxury Accord Euro

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nEUROtic
    I love my red standard But definately get it tinted.
    Got some more pics of your milano red euro?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn2004
    ... Now I have spoken to my dealer and they reckon there is a Australia wide sale on this Weekend, so I was thinking about mosing on over to take a look. ...
    Just saw an add on Sydney TV for this sale. It is Saturday 23/7/2005 only and they are paying for stuff like rego and compulsary 3rd party insurance on all hondas and you get 5 year warrantee. You can view the tv add on the honda web site.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by fabcat
    Just saw an add on Sydney TV for this sale. It is Saturday 23/7/2005 only and they are paying for stuff like rego and compulsary 3rd party insurance on all hondas and you get 5 year warrantee. You can view the tv add on the honda web site.

Honda holds a yearly ONE YEAR Sale.... I got an invite from my dealer, offering me lots of goodies for another new car LOL
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury 5AT05
    The roadside assist card is great value, in my opinion - especially if you do some travelling from state to state. One number, wherever you go. I've only had to call them once and they did an amazing job of patching the job through to RACV for me. I'm not sure what RACV's phone centres are like, but there was pretty much zero wait time on Honda's end for me.