CD Stuck in OEM Player

This morning I tried ejecting my CD in the player but all it did was make a mechanical noise and just sits on "BUSY" for ages.. doesn't do anything.. i can't eject the disc and I can't insert and thing either. Has anyone else experienced this? Has anyone been able to get their jammed CDs out?

This is so frustrating.. My warranty expired this month..

It's an '06 FD2 if that helps any

Moderator - here to help Array
    is the cd stuck in the loader or did you get it jammed above/below the loader? this happens sometimes when you jam the cd in at a funny angle. i've seen it happen before.
    if its stuck in the loader there would be a hard reset button on the back of the unit but that means you gotta take it out. try taking it to the dealership, they may be lenient on you and do it for free.

I'm not too sure where it's stuck. I was about to test the ol' disconnect the power trick.. but I don't know where my security code for the head unit is! so maybe that'll be a last resort

Moderator - here to help Array
    i think if you call a dealership, they can give you the code for the head unit... other people have mentioned it several times on the forum...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    By using the reset button on the rear of the unit fixes the problem? Or just gets your cd's out? I have the same issue

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Took the dash apart, took the cd player apart, freed CD's.
    I'm not using the cd player ever again in that car. Should resolve the stuck cd problem for me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Now it cuts out randomly. The unit goes dead and played no sound but display and buttons work as of it was playing music. Very annoying. I think I will replace the stereo unit. Anyone used a place called TopSound?

Thanks