Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast
    The kit actually grows on me, looks more aggresive than the honda kit. Keep the pictures coming!
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, R33Gtst
    Good looking ride, now i just happens to have the cu2 in same colour ive searched ebay could not find anywhere that sell forgestar cf10 in aus

Member Array
    Car:
    09 CU2 LUX NAV
    i love the graphite colour, my old cl7 was the navy graphite colour as well so i decided to upgrade after my gf rid off my car a month ago. I just put a deposit on a black cu2 and about to pick it up on wednesday cant wait. But viewing ur car i want to reconsider the colour choice !!! nice cu2 dude keep up the good work and the updates. ill have mine posted up in a week or 2.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    IS250 CU2 MK6R
    nice ride,how much for the rims?

Just saw a CU2 with TSX's grill in Aus...

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, R33Gtst
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25SOHC View Post
    nice ride,how much for the rims?
    I got the quote from forgestar USA around $2k shipped here to nsw

been a while since i last updated!

i got in Super Street Magazine. not a full feature, but i'll take it! they didn't use my updated pic and mod list though...have wayyy more mods than that...and why did they decide to pick out my HID as a mod when i listed intake, atlp grille, custom headlights, and all that sht. Lol

no new mods other than exhaust. i think im almost done with the car

on the other hand, finally got my own dslr, still learning how to shoot though! some are edited with lightroom as well

09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    i love your photos. it always makes the euro look fckin nicer.
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

thanks mate!
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

had a mini acura meet with a few guys

got myself the rear aero bumper

gave her a nice wash the next day

my mini tsx