Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    in the 07 as stated above its pretty much the same besides front and rear bar dash and the option of the sat nav
    in the 04 dont think it had an option of a satnav

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Satnav was a $3K option for both the standard and Lux (not sure when they started offering this option, but probably late 04 or 05). Was so expensive hardly anyone took it. The Tourer special edition facelifted Euro had it as standard - was basically just a MY06 base model with satnav, foglights and rear parking sensors. And rather ugly 16" rims.

MY06 Lux onwards has an automatic dimming rear vision mirror (not the side mirrors unfortunately). Mine has this. It's just a Gentex one, you can retrofit one if you are keen, but not really worth the trouble.

- HZ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 euro lux
    hrmm i thought the 06-08 had stronger conrods and crankshaft compared to the pre-faced versions...

so its safe to say that buying a 06 euro would be totally the same as a 08 euro (cl9)? so there are no changes whatsoever and its just for bragging rights lol?

Quote Originally Posted by andyn View Post
    hrmm i thought the 06-08 had stronger conrods and crankshaft compared to the pre-faced versions...
    I think the changes only applied to Acura TSX not Accord Euro ( I could be wrong).

however, the increased KW from 06+ are due to diff cat (from a 500 cell cat to a 300 cell cat) and exhaust piping diameter.

Could someone correct me if i am wrong?

dont mean to revive an old thread but didnt want to start a new one as its relevant to this topic anyway..

Are the headlights interchangeable between 04 and 06? or do i have to do the complete facelift? (bumper and grill)
    also, would there be any probs using the 06 headlights with non-HID lights?
    Last edited by monkeyspank; 26-02-2013 at 04:26 PM.