Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Thread: S2000 Exhausts

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda s2000
    Running the T1R70REM....looking for 70mm ASM single now..

I'm thinking of selling up and getting something single and obnoxiously loud...

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    I've got a 70mm Spoon street single, 70mm Tracy Sport single or J's 70RS Ti Single if anyone is interested in buying any of them, hit me up!
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    ek/s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    I've got a 70mm Spoon street single, 70mm Tracy Sport single or J's 70RS Ti Single if anyone is interested in buying any of them, hit me up!
    thats baller stats

I like cars with dual exhausts

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I came to the same conclusion. When I went turbo I just had a 75mm single. It was loud and obnoxious in both sound and appearance.

The Invidia V3 twin with a larger mid damper is the ideal exhaust for my set up.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    i just got twin varex 4" cannon styles but on with a stainless 2.5" pipe conversion after the Y join. i love the sound, but there is a bit of drone on the low rpm with it fully open. I normally just have it 30% open for daily.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    HKS Hi Flow

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    From tuning a few f20c with and without exhaust the conclusion is the factory OEM exhaust flows very well. I've seen the HKS HIFLOW (pm if you want to buy it, its done less then 500km) exhaust which has the same diameter piping as AP2 exhaust, slightly bigger piping Y pipes and round cannon like mufflers.

If you want noise then yeah go ahead and spend 1-1.5k on a aftermarket exhaust. The factory exhaust are well tuned and are capable of flowing with engine making up too 300kw atw (FI).

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    have a J's racing 70 rs duel.

you want quiet, put the silencers in.... or buy a toyota echo.

if you buying an exhaust for the look its a bit of a waste.... you buy an exhaust for power increase.

run a nice exhaust and run silencers for the street if u want to be quiet.

my old skunk 2 use to set off car alarms.... but put silencers in and was not bad at all.

T1r make a nice exhaust... but for some reason i like J's

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    fatboyz i have never seen a stock exhaust flow that well with a tune... i must have a shitty tuner.... i'd love to see dyno sheets if you have any?

i feel that the stock exhaust was VERY restrictive.... and the stock cat!... that must go IMO.... run a berk 70mm or if track use just a TP.... thats where you gain some good power... and then if u tune also, you will be surprised...

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by philipminge View Post
    have a J's racing 70 rs duel.

you want quiet, put the silencers in.... or buy a toyota echo.

if you buying an exhaust for the look its a bit of a waste.... you buy an exhaust for power increase.
    Then you should have bought a single :P

Stock S2000 Exhaust flows very well which is why alot of aftermarket exhaust out there struggle to make much more power then the stock setup. Didn't think it would be able to handle upto 300kw but now you got me interested, pig power setup but with stock exhaust is quite the sleeper.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87