Member Array
    Car:
    06' euro

(FlashPro) CAN adapter harness problem

Just want to ask a few questions regarding my issue to see if anyone else has come across it and can shed some light:

*The colour of my CAN connector is blue and the one on the Hondata instructions says its meant to be green, does it matter? (99.9% sure its the CAN connector, according to http://hondata.com/downloads/04-06_flas ... nstall.pdf)

*Also are the Red and White wires meant to go into the same pins on the CAN connector, as the instructions are for the USDM TSX not the AUDM Accord Euro?

*Last question; When I put the Red and White wire through DLC(OBD2) connector they only go through about half way(on the terminal side) and wont go budge any further.. a bit paranoid that when I take it to Honda to get my immobilizer reprogrammed the pins on their OBD2 tool wont be long enough. Was this the same case for you guys?

I have provided pics, sorry about the quality but its enough to get the general idea

,Any help would be great

DLC(OBD2) connector pics
    Attachment 24255

Attachment 24256
    >>

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    Answered in Hondat forum
    Last edited by vaikis; 08-03-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06' euro
    Well I took out the White and Red wires today and compared them with the Grey wire.. the White and Red wires are a few mm shorter in comparison with the Grey wire, will take a picture tomorrow :S Also Im 100% sure this is the DLC(OBD2) end of the Hondata adapter as the other end of the adapter fits into the supplied green connector perfectly.
    >>