Where actually sells brake light bulbs?

So one of the brake lights in my CL9 blew. The outer light which is a T20 7443 bulb.

Where am I supposed to get a replacement from? Supercheap etc don't sell them. Jaycar doesn't sell them. Petrol stations don't sell them. Ebay only has stupid Chinese LED ones.

I just want a regular halogen 7443 bulb... How hard can it be to buy one?

Do you have fennel/RS electronics in your area? I remember they had a good range of bulbs. Else its either your honda dealer or online.

Supercheap and autobarn DO sell them. I just got some recently.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Did you try asking the counter? Or you could go to Honda themselves, they would have them in spare parts. Honda would prob be $5 where as others would charge you $2 but hey, if you're in a rush, $5 isn't much anyways.

i have bought from both autobahn and autopro

They were about $10 a pair for the cheaper Narva brand.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2012
    search 7443 or T10 on supercheap website, they do sell them. $11.98 something for a pair.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    i go to honda parts department...lolz
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor