Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    INT DIST/TODA: you in.... if toda wins ill be buying a set before june!

i just want quality and power.

P.S. toda make amazing stuff. i purchased one of their light weight flywheels... and an exedy clutch... took it all to get balanced and the flywheel they said was absolutely perfect.

in my old s2 i ran a fidanza flywheel and took it to get balanced... needed some work! thats why now everything on my car either J's, toda, spoon....

INT DIST/TODA: whats your pricing like?

i got my TODA Light weight Chromoly Flywheel for $544 + $38.38 for shipping... PM me a price for the same thing if possible mate.

Quote Originally Posted by philipminge View Post
    Now now ladies and gents lets keep this about love yeh...

Fatboyz39, i have just had my HKS headers ceramic coated in and out.... ill happily hand them over for a back to back test on a s2000. INT DIST/TODA would you put up a set of TODA's?

if the stock one wins ill keep stock, if mine win ill use HKS and if toda win, ill empty my wallet and sell myself and buy a set of toda headers? haha sounds like a plan to me.
    lol

look the HKS look pretty standard. they run almost same size primary pipes... i think they might be a tiny bit bigger... internal diameter.... but they are way lighter and the final flo comes out bigger also.

if a test were to be done, and when my J's racing and cat are all on, i would happily pay for a dyno run.... and see what numbers we are looking at.....

or if fatboyz wanna do a test... back to back i'd ship my headers to you for a week... no stress.

would love to compare with toda.

either way i believe every mod will compliment the next.... but the stock headers do look good. i believe if a set of headers did anything it would only be 2-4whp untuned.

i had a set of PLM headers on my old AP1... sounded tuff as and from record it only gave me 4WHP back to back dyno test.

not really noticeable.
    If the boys are happy to back to back a set, ill donate a new set for the test and if they win you buy them, no problem at all.

Also re that flywheel, they are good units, had you purchased from me though, $525.00 shipped, as I say to all, im doing the best prices on Toda, and if you find it cheaper, all you need to do is let me know, im here to look after people.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by INT DIST/TODA View Post
    If the boys are happy to back to back a set, ill donate a new set for the test and if they win you buy them, no problem at all.

Also re that flywheel, they are good units, had you purchased from me though, $525.00 shipped, as I say to all, im doing the best prices on Toda, and if you find it cheaper, all you need to do is let me know, im here to look after people.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    ok so how much is a set of toda headers... i prob should have looked at price before agreeing. lol im seriously gonna have to sell one of my motorbikes. lmao.

whats the best price you can do for toda headers....?? oh shit and for flywheel ... hmmm not bad...

If they win ill buy them.
    then i have to pay to get them ceramic coated also.... FML anyone wanna rent a Boyfriend for the weekend.... any ladies? goin cheap! will take you to dinner and everything.... massage, whateva u want.... all for the price of Toda headers!

so whos doing the test??? and where am i shipping my headers????

if toda win by 1hp, ill neck myself.

i have someone who could do the test but happy for someone else to do it! actually no my cars not running.. its in pieces... unless someone is willing to put up an AP2 s2000 for us to use????

FATBOYZ39.... interested in back to back.... STOCK VS HKS (japan oldschool) VS TODA

i get my headers back next week so can prob ship next friday.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by philipminge View Post
    FML anyone wanna rent a Boyfriend for the weekend....
    I know some guys might be interested? Full service? Toda headers ain't cheap you know.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    Lol I never said anything about guys.... Haha

Yeh thats why im shitting myself....
    Leo what's you best price on these headers. Please look after the price... Coz will be more to come if you hook us up.

Na in all seriousness what prices are we looking at. I need to know as I have spent so much $$ I gotta watch my back.

Let us know Leo!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    Arnt they like bloody $1800 or something..??? From memory....

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I hope you can control your gag reflex for that sort of money.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    Also r they The STD version or the torque kun version... And I can purchase for 1600.80 shipped...

I have other resources... Both versions r the same price
    But yes that is a lot of money for headers.... Lol

My HKS werent much cheaper... as they are no longer available. i cant even find the part number anymore on any site.

we'll just see what happens i guess.
    Last edited by philipminge; 14-03-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    What kind of suitable gains are worthwhile for a upgrade? 1800 for headers and say it does gain 5kw midrange and 2-3kw up top worthwhile upgrade?

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    well when you put it that way..... no

lol

It would have been just an interesting test thats all...

everyone claims dyno proven.... and i'd love to see it first hand.

but 1600 is a lot for a set of headers.

You pay alot for these toda, J's, and hks stuff coz of brand... i bought PLM headers for my AP1 for 550 and they were awesome.

lets get my headers back and we'll see.

wouldnt mind knowing a price anyway.

Busy days gents, but ill come back to all my PM's and emails tonight re this.

Phil, exchange is good at the moment, either a standard or Tourqie header shipped to your door, $1450.00, might just save you gagging or ending up with a sore bottom as Aus has mates lined up by the sounds of it! lol

Im not going to argue for one second Toda products arnt expensive to copy items and other brands, but in saying that and what I consider when building anything and buying parts, is the cost v's performance but also its resale, you might buy a header for 1450, but you'll also sell it for 1k ish when done with it, its like any investment really, but I see a 450 spend for the result I want over a few years ive got the car as not that bad.

Aus2000 has also asked for pricing on a suitable cam packge for the F20C, so ill also post that along with ECU and header pricing, so minus fitting and tuning, people can see what they are up for.

Till tonight gents.