Page 1287 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2877871187123712771284128512861287128812891290129713371387 ... LastLast
Results 15,433 to 15,444 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Rape shed

Jks

just wondering guys...would anyone know what kind of price should i expect to be paying for paint+installing the mugen rr body kit?
    im going to ring around for qoutes tomorrow but just want to know..

paint+installing the mugen rr body kit cost about 1k, and u need change the muffler i think

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    ^muffler wont be needed to change. only using aftermarket exhaust. you got to let it hang down abit more or else it'll melt the plastic

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Taking them all on !!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post
    got pics to show duffy? keen to see
    hmm yeah not yet, working on my RR bar which had the front corner completely cracked off.

More or less line up the pieces and melt the crack to bond the sides. not 100% as strong but will save you buying a new lip + painting etc

Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    duffy is a master at fixing things in his secret backyard shed that i will never ever visit again
    yeah man that shed scares me, and it's mine!
    Last edited by DuffyFD; 15-03-2013 at 06:55 AM.

stance > fenders

So i called around. Most of the shops couldnt give me a qoute as they said they need to see the kit first...on another note i finally saw a black civic fd with mugen rr kit a few streets away from where i live. I'm actually having second thoughts now cuz it felt kinda weird knowing one of the exhausts arent real....==

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by starocean01 View Post
    So i called around. Most of the shops couldnt give me a qoute as they said they need to see the kit first...on another note i finally saw a black civic fd with mugen rr kit a few streets away from where i live. I'm actually having second thoughts now cuz it felt kinda weird knowing one of the exhausts arent real....==

just get a single outlet exhaust RR lip. thats what i got on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by starocean01 View Post
    You could always get a real twin exhaust...That's what I have...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Taking them all on !!

Picturesque
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Anyone know if theres a diy available here/online for the shadow e-drive? Been looking everywhere for a while now and cant find a thing.. Dont wanna just blinding install it incase i cause a wreck-.-

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    Anyone know if theres a diy available here/online for the shadow e-drive? Been looking everywhere for a while now and cant find a thing.. Dont wanna just blinding install it incase i cause a wreck-.-
    one plug into OBD under the steering wheel and the adapter plug into the plug ontop of the accelerator pedal, the original accelerater wiring plugs into the other side of the adapter.

Then you're good to go.

stance > fenders