Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    Yes,forgot about the little Infiniti...I think its a JDM Nissan Skyline,very nice car actually.
    interior kinda sucks for a premium car, but it is quieter than the euro.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I believe the US CU2(TSX) is far better equipped than our Euro.. for instance, US CU2 underbody is covered with plastic panel pieces and better noise deadening, thicker reinforcement bars with foam, sensor here and there etc..

TSX vs IS250/350 / 3 series / C class = same class
    Accord Euro vs IS250/350 / 3 series / C class = maybe not yet..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    Personally I've owned all 3 cars. I've had 2 cl9's One I bought brand new and the other second. I had an 07' sports luxury is250 and now I'm currently driving a 08 lux navi euro. Tbh the Lexus is by far my fav but if going with prestige then I'd say the 08 euro lux navi would be better. There is so much more features the is250 has over the newer euro cu2, even tho my lex was older model. Yes suspension is stiffer but handling is also better though. Overall the Lexus is a much better feel and value for money if u can afford it but if I can't euros are the best thing. That's why I'm back to a euro cos I can't afford another Lexus. Pros for Lexus would be all its features like adaptive headlights, memory seats for front users heating and COOLING seats. Keyless entry,(definitely my fav since I'm a girl and my keys are always in my handbag. )Touchscreen navi, there is a lot more features to list.but yeah having said that the euro is still pretty awesome

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ^^^ why did you buy the euro instead of keeping the Lexus, I don't mind the is250 but in interior kinda out me off at the time.

You know I almost put the deposit down for an IS350 a few years back.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 17-03-2013 at 01:05 PM.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    ^^^ why did you buy the euro instead f keeping the Lexus.

You know I almost put the deposit down for an IS350 a few years back.
    when they were doing a deal on interest rate? IS350 can be driven away for 69000 with cash
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    when they were doing a deal on interest rate? IS350 can be driven away for 69000 with cash
    Is350 sport, so more than 70k at the time

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Is350 sport, so more than 70k at the time
    what stopped u from buying it? i nearly put a deposit down on a IS250 F back then when they had the 4.9% deal
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    what stopped u from buying it? i nearly put a deposit down on a IS250 F back then when they had the 4.9% deal
    cant stand the centre console.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Yeah, the centre console of the lexus is really dated. The look of the new lexus is shit, hate the gopping grill.

Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    holy crap, 5% interest?!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

All in all, comparing the lexus Is250 to the Euro is not a fair comparison. Both cars are good however will satisfy individuals who have different price points.

However Lexus cars have know to be the most reliable ever and the also known for the least number of issues for new cars.