Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RotaRX View Post
    Not going to be full licensed for a while.. I like the idea of turbo but i love N/A.

Do you think the Spec B cams need the port work?

Also I heard the 68mm Throttle bodies are ideal size for the B18C7? Heard anything more than 70mm is non-beneficial for what I'm going for?

Thanks man, but im from Sydney!
    Spec B's are the way to go for a bottom end untouched B18C7, if you were looking to raise the comp, then C's start being more the cam of choice. Every B series benefits from todays technology in head work, we will soon be offering some servicing options, from decent head services with full cnc valve seating, to adding deshrouded and cc'd chambers, then into cnc inlet and exhaust porting. The head will be coming off, so its something to consider when doing the work along with a thinner head gasket.

68mm is the biggest you would want to go on the t/b also, but a well tuned stock set-up will run into fueling issues, so a better pump and FPR should also be on the shopping list, the stock injectors at a higher pressure will be fine.

As has been suggested, a better header and cat combo would also be the go at this stage.

Biggest part of any cam change, is the install, cam timing and tuning of the car afterwards, best parts with bad install will not net the results you want and what others may have had out of the exact same combo.

Fell free to PM me for any pricing or questions you may have. ; )

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Just the man i was waiting to hear from. Expect a call or PM as I have referred him onto you
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    As i said in my previous post i would address the intake/headers before installing any sort of aftermarket cams.

Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    Just the man i was waiting to hear from. Expect a call or PM as I have referred him onto you
    Hi Josh,

Thanks for that buddy, he has contacted me.

Yep as Jimmy has said, a decent intake, header and exhaust are always benefical and first on the list, but you seem to be addressing and looking at cams, so feel free to ask more questions reagarding it if you need to.

Cheers.