Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Test drive all of them and decide

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    I bought a fn2r about 6 months ago and i have never doubted it.. it's quick enough, looks good, awesome on fuel, handles like a dream.

Only cons I can think of (and this is by being really picky) are that it's very bumpy for a stock car, seats are pretty uncomfortable after long drives and the vtec isn't as raw as I would've liked.

Anyway, that's my opinion, overall easily the best car I've owned and I highly recommend it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG, RB3
    ^ get an intake and you'll take your words back on vtec lol. My crossover is crazy

30K budget? Why not look into the Toyota ft-86. It's new, modern and its the next big thing... I think.
    I own a stock 08 fn2 for 3 months now and i totally agree 100% with 503asy.

Also another con from what I've gathered is if your thinking about modding, parts for fn2s are all the big brands so getting your I/H/E is going to be pretty expensive.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG, RB3
    Parts are expensive, but they're all worth it! Get it done right the first time, no shortcuts allowed!

Heres to everyone saying s2k mx5 rx8 etc. I'm really not into the tiny cars. I'm a solid 100kg lol. not be big headed but i'm well built, not fat so for me to squeeze in and out of a tiny ass car like that isn't my thing.

Driving home sideways isn't my thing either. That's what i loved about the fn2r when i drove it. How stiff it was around corners. My biggest worry is losing money as i've only just bought a $25,500 corolla levin sx 6 months ago...

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by maatt94 View Post
    Heres to everyone saying s2k mx5 rx8 etc. I'm really not into the tiny cars. I'm a solid 100kg lol. not be big headed but i'm well built, not fat so for me to squeeze in and out of a tiny ass car like that isn't my thing.

Driving home sideways isn't my thing either. That's what i loved about the fn2r when i drove it. How stiff it was around corners. My biggest worry is losing money as i've only just bought a $25,500 corolla levin sx 6 months ago...
    wow they are that expensive???

dude a well modded s2k will stick around the corners

though being that big might kinda suck in a s2k

im 60kgs and it fit me perfectly
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    i have a fn2r atm, and considering buying a s2k if thats any help, fn2r doesnt compare to the s2k. s2k becoming a classic car now, build and ride quality out competes the fn2r imo

only issue with s2k as mentioned above is that as im 100kg i also didn't mention im just a tad under 6 foot so yeah not going to happen haha. **** all i know is my car is boring lol. I might just tough it out for 12 months until my horizons broaden into the turbocharged market.

HMG ! I think you should start selling your aftermarket parts to me
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by maatt94 View Post
    only issue with s2k as mentioned above is that as im 100kg i also didn't mention im just a tad under 6 foot so yeah not going to happen haha. **** all i know is my car is boring lol. I might just tough it out for 12 months until my horizons broaden into the turbocharged market.
    nekminut buys ford focus hahahaha
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

fn2 handles like shit ive driven one on the track. Id much prefer a dc5r or S.
    WP: 1.03.4
    Winton: 1.30.9