Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: please delete

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek honda civic hatch
    i would assume you would get to 400 hp less safe with e85 due to the fact that it would burn slower and need more timing for the same power. which means more cylinder pressure on the up stroke and at tdc. uless you go for higher boost so you can run less timing. which is the recipie for higher power stock sleeves anyway.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    Im going with a b18c2 darton dry sleeve setup, so I will be aiming for 400hp at the track and 300/350hp for daily duties
    on e85 I just don't no if my 1000cc injectors will be maxed out at that power.
    Im wondering what so of 1/4mile times people have got with this sort of power in a full weight eg on semi's my gearbox is an itr box so its lsd.
    Like my POST? why not add it with a +REP point!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Injectors will be well and truly fine for 400HP lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    I don't see whats funny if you know about e85 you would no you need to use bigger injectors
    online use 1600cc with there n/a k20's on e85 I will be close to maxing out 1000cc on 400hp
    Last edited by jayeg; 28-05-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Waiting on ride
    who is online? they run 1600cc for each cylinder for n/a k20.. my thoughts are that they run 400cc each cylinder for a maximum of 1600cc altogether.

Keep us updated.
    SOHC just kicked in YO!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    online performance and why are 90% of people on here comedians go spam somewhere else.
    where did I say the run 1600cc per cylinder wanker.
    It would be good to get some helpful advice.

Member Array
    Car:
    Waiting on ride
    The way you write it made it sound like 1600cc each cylinder .. I thought you really wanted big injectors man *sarcasm* Please right in proper sentence structure so we ( I ) can understand properly.

I explained the last few posts to my girlfriend but without her seeing what you wrote until after the test.. I compared it to 4 buckets of fish weighing 1 (ONE) kg EACH.

I fish four fish from the fond pond. I prance home and welcome my family. I then asked my family if the 4 buckets of fish were enough for the night. Using your sentence structure and vocabulary, it will sound something like this.

1. How much is in a bucket? Your response as per previous forum posts: 4kg.
    2. Proceed to slap you silly with the fish.

You state
    my 1000cc injectors will be maxed out at that power.
    I, as an English speaking person take that well and truly as EACH INJECTOR is 1000cc.
    If I was building a engine, would it not be a normal occurence to state that the injectors you are looking to use are 250cc .. and help me, as a forum reader, understand that for a 4 cylinder vehicle, you will be indeed running 250cc injectors for a total of 1000cc overall.

Moderators or anyone? Am I asking for too much as a concerned OzHonda citizen? Is this blasphemy? I'm crazy aren't I.
    SOHC just kicked in YO!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    and your still a wanker.
    as an English speaking person, you should be able to read post useful info. and a set of 1000cc injectors is a set of 1000cc injectors.
    you should tip one of those buckets over your head and and go talk shit somewhere else.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    As a rule of thumb, when people say xxxCC injectors, thats the rating for each injector. Ask any mechanic that. They'll agree.

So if they say you need 400cc injectors to have xxHP. that means each injector is 400cc. Not 400cc injectors = 4x100cc injectors
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by jayeg View Post
    and your still a wanker.
    as an English speaking person, you should be able to read post useful info. and a set of 1000cc injectors is a set of 1000cc injectors.
    you should tip one of those buckets over your head and and go talk shit somewhere else.
    you go to any store and ask for 1000cc injectors, they will give you 1000cc each injector.
    http://www.sonicperformance.com.au/B...njector/pd.php

youre one funny guy you know that

i thought everyone on this forum would know this
    guess earth is still flat ay
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    As a rule of thumb, when people say xxxCC injectors, thats the rating for each injector. Ask any mechanic that. They'll agree.

So if they say you need 400cc injectors to have xxHP. that means each injector is 400cc. Not 400cc injectors = 4x100cc injectors
    correct, as far as im aware, alot of E85 guys, im talking dragsters tend to run 2000cc injectors with power goals 900 - 1200hp plus, and with additional injectors either on the plenum or the intake itself, eg. Skyline GTR RB28dett 12 X 1500cc injectors :O

Problem with E85 is u really do need big injectors, so in ur case, get the biggest u can get, anywhere from 800 - 1000cc imo would be what id opt for, reasons being if u do plan on more power less stuff needed later on

E85 is a totally different ball game, i do wanna play with it, but no local fuel servos stock it for me
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by raidbaws View Post