Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by dangskiies View Post
    Thanks for the help mate, I heard the front sway bar gives the car more control
    No problem, I would suggest upgrading the rear sway bar before the front, it will bring more handling benefits

Quote Originally Posted by dangskiies View Post
    Also, recently somehow water is getting into my car wetting the carpet behind the passenger seat, this only occurs when it rains what do you suppose i do ? or what may be the possible reason ?
    Can you see any evidence of water on the roof of your car (inside)? Might be your suroof leaking or could be the boot lid seal. Just have to trace the leak back. Also smell it to make sure it is water and nothing else just in case

Yeah, the water doesnt smell, its not coming from the sunroof cause there is no sign of water dripping it just gets very damp when it rains so im guessing it comes from under the carpet do you know what hose etc it may be coming from ?

Anyone have a solution

Does anyone know how to clear the engine light, the engine light wont turn off as a result of my extractors.

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    You can get an o2 sensor defouler to get rid of it, or just bite the bullet and get the thing tuned with a Kpro an that will get rid of it!