Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Dropped it off at the shop on monday, hopefully get it back today/tomorrow - fingers crossed.
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    7 months on and its finally finished They did an excellent job! Washed my car too.

This is what was happening to the lip, it was WAY worse all around the front, large chips had fallen off.

Last edited by IDV8; 24-05-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by IDV8 View Post
    Clean car bro, just need to buff them headlights and it'll be mint as!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by limiteR View Post
    Clean car bro, just need to buff them headlights and it'll be mint as!
    Thanks man I'm on the hunt for a new pair if I try restore them again they just end up oxidizing again - Honda let us down with that one unfortunately.