Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: please delete

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    correct, as far as im aware, alot of E85 guys, im talking dragsters tend to run 2000cc injectors with power goals 900 - 1200hp plus, and with additional injectors either on the plenum or the intake itself, eg. Skyline GTR RB28dett 12 X 1500cc injectors :O

Problem with E85 is u really do need big injectors, so in ur case, get the biggest u can get, anywhere from 800 - 1000cc imo would be what id opt for, reasons being if u do plan on more power less stuff needed later on

E85 is a totally different ball game, i do wanna play with it, but no local fuel servos stock it for me
    6 cyl is a different game. nismo 555cc in a RB (6cyl) could be the same as running nismo 740's in a SR (4cyl) given you want both to flow the same/same hp.

750cc would be maxed out for 400hp on a 4cyl e85

ID1000 would be your best bet for 400hp e85 out of a 4cyl.
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    So you're a mechanic and you didn't know that when speaking of injector sizing, it is measured per injector and not combined ? Lol wow
    thank you
    Like my POST? why not add it with a +REP point!

Member Array
    Car:
    Waiting on ride
    So you're a mechanic and you didn't know that when speaking of injector sizing, it is measured per injector and not combined ? Lol wow
    What do you mean? I did know.. that is what my whole rant is about? That I know if someone says 1000cc injectors, they mean 1000cc each injector.
    SOHC just kicked in YO!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    you don't give up common sense would tell you its per injector like said.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by raidbaws View Post
    What do you mean? I did know.. that is what my whole rant is about? That I know if someone says 1000cc injectors, they mean 1000cc each injector.
    Your first posted sounded like u were talking about all the injectors together equal 1600cc
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    Your first posted sounded like u were talking about all the injectors together equal 1600cc
    at no point did I say combined 1600cc so looks like I have another genius on my hands
    I want useful info stop posting shit talking

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by jayeg View Post
    at no point did I say combined 1600cc so looks like I have another genius on my hands
    I want useful info stop posting shit talking
    Did you not notice that I'm talking to "raidbaws" and not you? You fukn spastic

The way things are going you're never guna turbo your car. U want answers? Go to ur tuner and he will tell u what injectors you need you brain dead
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    He knows everything already

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Did you not notice that I'm talking to "raidbaws" and not you? You fukn spastic

The way things are going you're never guna turbo your car. U want answers? Go to ur tuner and he will tell u what injectors you need you brain dead
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    i like it when we're all happy

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Just so you know I was only having a 'lol' (more like internal/silent sn!gger tbh) because I'm confident your 1,000cc's will be more than adequate to hit 400HP and that your concern wasn't necessary.

In a real life conversation it would have sounded more like:
    'Haha (controlled laugh) relax bro, no need to stress, your injectors will be more than enough'.

Nothing malicious intended.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Just so you know I was only having a 'lol' (more like internal/silent sn!gger tbh) because I'm confident your 1,000cc's will be more than adequate to hit 400HP and that your concern wasn't necessary.

In a real life conversation it would have sounded more like:
    'Haha (controlled laugh) relax bro, no need to stress, your injectors will be more than enough'.

Nothing malicious intended.
    nah not you other people seem to forget its a website to help other Honda owners.
    but the want to act stupid and make everything into a joke