Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    thanks mate, that's very encouraging since i only started photography during christmas
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9
    Those Blue lights!!! i want...... Did they some standard on the TSX? plus what bulbs are you running for your high beam and fogs?

what blue lights?

high beam = my DRL = nokya 6k halogen bulb (artic white)
    fogs = 6000k hid from ddm tuning
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9
    sorry, its the reflection off the bulbs....

Just been having a perve on your car.. nice work

haha oh yeah, those are the drl/high beams = nokya artic white halogen when they are on, they are yellowish white ( can't be full white because it's not led) when it's off, it makes the housing blue

earlier this year i got in the reader's ride section for super street, this time i got in Honda Tuning

a good exhaust clip of my current set up

http://s179.photobucket.com/user/ed_...9774d.mp4.html

Quote Originally Posted by ed_423 View Post

i don't know how you slam guys drive, but damn, much respect for you guys....
    NOIIIIIICCCEEEEE CU2. Beautiful wheels- should have gone 20s though, the CU2 has a huge wheel arch.

If someone has a vehicle slammed on its ass to the point where it scrapes driving over a leaf- and they ACTUALLY drive it like that, as opposed to just lowering it for a photo shoot- they dont actually care about their vehicle, theyre just attention seeking queers.

been a while since i updated this thread.

tried on some 18x9.5/10.5 +28 vs-xx for shts and giggles

random shoots

at Wekfest La

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    The Navy one is also very lovely...

funny your user name is the same as the name of the owner haha