Talking 07 FN Civic Type R K20Z4 service schedule Information?

Hello All,

I have recently bought a 2007 Civic Type R from a dealership but wasn't supplied with a service book that normally comes with the car. I just got a print out of when the car was serviced at the dealership and what campaigns were carried out on it over the years.
    This was fine but i'm wondering does anybody out there know exactly what is meant out be carried out at each service interval? Or would anybody happen to know of one of these for breaking?
    Your advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Martin

The cars manual generally has what is meant to be performed at each service interval, if not give the dealership a call and see if they'll do a printout of their checklist.

Unfortunately i don't have the cars manual as it wasn't supplied with the sale . I have tried asking the dealer but I've been unsuccessful so far in getting further information off them, that's why i came here. Thanks for your advice and i will try get more info from the dealer but if anybody else knows the checklist to be carried out at each service please let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by morch_66479 View Post
    Unfortunately i don't have the cars manual as it wasn't supplied with the sale . I have tried asking the dealer but I've been unsuccessful so far in getting further information off them, that's why i came here. Thanks for your advice and i will try get more info from the dealer but if anybody else knows the checklist to be carried out at each service please let me know. Thanks
    http://translate.googleusercontent.c...UwIjGDfpWXZQ3w

If the link doesn't work, I'll fix it.

That is exactly what i was looking for, much appreciated. You've made my day! Wonder is there any way of saving this to a memory stick?

Quote Originally Posted by morch_66479 View Post
    That is exactly what i was looking for, much appreciated. You've made my day! Wonder is there any way of saving this to a memory stick?

Save that image to any device you wish.

Of course, i seen the picture and thought why didn't i think of that. What a silly question!! Thanks again, Martin