Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT

Fn2r rims spacer?

Hi guys just got a set of fn2r rims for my cl9. I know the offset is quite weak at +55 so I want to add spacers to widen it but not sure on size I need, I'm guessing 20mm but has anyone done this as i want the wheel to be flush, but nothing crazy. And any recommendations for brand of spacer, I did see H&r brand. Any help would be appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    HR is a good reputable brand.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    But does anyone know a suitable size? They range from 5mm all the way to 25mm. Going by looks I'm guessing it needs 15mm or is it 20mm. Anyone done the same thing with fn2r rims? Just want it flush with the guards, don't want to go over.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    you get flush between +35-40. most people seems to think between 38-40 is a "conservative flush"
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    That's in reference to offsets though right, so if I add a 20mm spacer on a +55 offset rim. That wouldn't actually mean I've changed the offset to now +35?. Only cause I already have the rim so I'm trying to alter it with spacers to make it look flush, as at the moment it really looks like the wheel is sitting in too much haha. Hope I make sense.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by sameol3 View Post
    That's in reference to offsets though right, so if I add a 20mm spacer on a +55 offset rim. That wouldn't actually mean I've changed the offset to now +35?. Only cause I already have the rim so I'm trying to alter it with spacers to make it look flush, as at the moment it really looks like the wheel is sitting in too much haha. Hope I make sense.
    you are correct.

but i see you are in sydney... just FYI police really dont like spacers lol...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    Haha thanks for the tip, which is why I tried to opt for a more oem look of rim. But under estimated +55 offset, always said in my head that it should be fine, I was so wrong. I think I'll go for 15mm spacers to play it safe. Thanks for your help.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG, RB3
    I'm selling 15mm bolt on hubcentric spacers if you're interested. Pm me.