Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brake Pads

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro

Brake Pads

Hey what Brake pads do you guys recommend to go with slotted rotors?

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Ebc green .. I have Bandix GCT now...
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    QFM HPX, like Bendix Ultimate but without the dust. Or just get regular QFM Super X which are just your everday pads, despite the "super" tag. Support Aussie jobs. Bendix GCT are safe bet if you really want. You're rotors being slotted basically means anything under light track pads are good. So any performance road pad will work fine with them.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    When I could feel the shuddering going on my rotors during highway braking it was time to look at brakes.
    And to my surprise as others have said Bendix CT's I couldn't fault them when I had both rotors replaced with fresh bendix pads.

Its not only was very very smoothe stopping which I could feel an improvement immediately but also in the cold mornings there was no squeeking or squealing that I would get with early morning brakes.
    And NO I don't drive the CL9 like I stole it but even any little sound coming from my CL9 I wanted it fixed.

Bendix CT's

Other ozhonda threads on CL9 brakes.. that's worth a read.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    QFM HPX, like Bendix Ultimate but without the dust. Or just get regular QFM Super X which are just your everday pads, despite the "super" tag. Support Aussie jobs. Bendix GCT are safe bet if you really want. You're rotors being slotted basically means anything under light track pads are good. So any performance road pad will work fine with them.
    im ordering dba 4000's for my front disks

the pads will sit well with those yea?

also do they make rear pads as well?

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    T3 4000 350 dollars no more

Yes GCT has rear ones. 60 dollars
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Can I know where do you guys buy Bandix from? Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Vic performance parts

Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    Vic performance parts
    Oh I'm located in Sydney btw.

What exactly are you guys using the car for though?

If normal DD, then most of the recommendations made are on the money... However if after some fun or trackwork then might want to reconsider...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by kristrifo View Post
    im ordering dba 4000's for my front disks

the pads will sit well with those yea?

also do they make rear pads as well?
    Pads sit fine. I got them through GSL RallySport. Front disc were $170 at the time. Not sure about the rear pads though. Funny enough, Euro's are known to wear out their rears pretty quick, but mine still have half left. Guess it's cos I don't keep tightening my handbrake with each service.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    T3 4000 350 dollars no more

Yes GCT has rear ones. 60 dollars
    Yeah, I don't think they make T3 for rears anymore, they still make them for fronts though, as far as I can gather.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    What exactly are you guys using the car for though?

If normal DD, then most of the recommendations made are on the money... However if after some fun or trackwork then might want to reconsider...
    daily with the odd natio park run