Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    If it had red leather i would have jumped on it. If it was gpw it'd be in my garage already haha
    If it was GPW or BB I would of jumped on it as well

Looks like a good buy for the SSM lovers

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    for that price, i would respray it to the colour i want and still consider it a good buy. if the car is in decent condition
    i don't get my reputation points from spam threads.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    No one wants a respray when you go to resell it. Better to just live with the colour you get.

All the s2k colours are nice and standard anyway (the blues, silverstone, yellow, red & black). Unless you go that light blue metallic in the 03 which isn't too bad either.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    suzuka/nurburg blue.. my fav.. rarest of them all

check this out

http://www.stancenation.com/2010/08/...abulous-s2000/
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    No one wants a respray when you go to resell it. Better to just live with the colour you get.

All the s2k colours are nice and standard anyway (the blues, silverstone, yellow, red & black). Unless you go that light blue metallic in the 03 which isn't too bad either.
    i don't get my reputation points from spam threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPS View Post
    suzuka/nurburg blue.. my fav.. rarest of them all

check this out

http://www.stancenation.com/2010/08/...abulous-s2000/
    I remember going to inspect a Suzuka Blue AP2 that was for sale two years ago

Two weeks after it got sold, I saw it on pickles written off

To this day I have never seen another Suzuka Blue AP2, seen a couple AP1's though

what would a 99, Red S2K be worth with roughly 133k kms, logbooks 3 keys and stock as a rock? Clean with 2 scuff marks??

Are the S2K red's prone to fading like every other Red Honda

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    i saw an apex blue one go for like 50k a few years ago
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by Flippit View Post
    what would a 99, Red S2K be worth with roughly 133k kms, logbooks 3 keys and stock as a rock? Clean with 2 scuff marks??

that red one your looking at was white originally. put the guys number plate in the rta vehicle inspection search engine. its also got some heavy ass steering issues.

Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    that red one your looking at was white originally. put the guys number plate in the rta vehicle inspection search engine. its also got some heavy ass steering issues.
    Yeah i questioned him on that and he said he has logbooks from factory where it states it being red. He sounds like a honest guy and i told well if so go to rta and get it fixed which he is today apparantly.

I wouldn't pay anymore than 18-19K, depending on condition

No colours are prone to fading more than others, people just don't look after their paint

All the fading red Honda's you see are the neglected EG's that are left out side and never washed or waxed/sealed etc

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I'd say 19k. If its really clean maybe 20 (noting that its not a respray from white)

Yeah i questioned him on that and he said he has logbooks from factory where it states it being red. He sounds like a honest guy and i told well if so go to rta and get it fixed which he is today apparantly.
    Yeah he seems pretty honest. That's the s2k I found the heavy steering issues with