Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    id be interested to see leak down and comp test results if it is burning oil

Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    id be interested to see leak down and comp test results if it is burning oil
    Sounds fudged huh? lolz
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    maby but also maby something as simple as a 10w40 would sort it

shouldnt have cheaped out brah. that headache
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    i bet cha its not that bad...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    Its all good mate your probably worrying too much. You got the car dirt cheap so just drive and enjoy and as time passes and you put in some TLC you'll learn every nick and cranny of the car. The thing looks pretty schmick in the pics. All the best

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    yeah exactly, besides when did we consider hondas to be lemons when they burn oil....but 100ml per 100km is a bit excessisve

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    shouldnt have cheaped out brah. that headache
    i didnt cheap out. its what i got recomended by a few places obv id like to run the thinnest oil possible rhat doesnt burn.

anyway guys, last night after a 50km drive home i let the car settle for couple min then checked the stick in the light to see rhe shimmering of the oil and it was just under the full marl which is good. today ill check it again while cold then warm it up and wait couple min and check again fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Sounds fudged huh? lolz
    hey, i am going to call eibach today the one in warrie wood sydney because i cant seem to find any other shops selling it. i want to buy their pro kit springs and anti roll kit they seem to have it together in a bundle called pro kit plus.

do you think the anti roll kit which includes sway bars and sway bar bushes is a waste of money ?

also i been reading up on the bushings that are interelated with the shocks not exactly sure how yet lol still learnong, but do you think i need to get them replaced when i change my springs and and shocks ?

Quote Originally Posted by RA73DR View Post
    hey, i am going to call eibach today the one in warrie wood sydney because i cant seem to find any other shops selling it. i want to buy their pro kit springs and anti roll kit they seem to have it together in a bundle called pro kit plus.

do you think the anti roll kit which includes sway bars and sway bar bushes is a waste of money ?

also i been reading up on the bushings that are interelated with the shocks not exactly sure how yet lol still learnong, but do you think i need to get them replaced when i change my springs and and shocks ?
    Hi hi =)

Eibach Pro-Kit Plus is as you said, a kit that combines both the Pro-Kit Springs + Anti-Roll Kit Swaybars. If it's possible, find out the diameter of the swaybar and whether they're hollow or solid. You can then compare this to what is available and what is recommended by the DC5R/S community

Regarding the bushes, are you referring to suspension bushes like Rear Trailing Arm, LCA, etc? If so I believe they're worth their weight it gold as they really do enhance your connection with the car. You just have to decide how 'hard' you want to go because the harder the material, the less 'comfy' they are and the more sensitive your car will become.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Hi hi =)

Eibach Pro-Kit Plus is as you said, a kit that combines both the Pro-Kit Springs + Anti-Roll Kit Swaybars. If it's possible, find out the diameter of the swaybar and whether they're hollow or solid. You can then compare this to what is available and what is recommended by the DC5R/S community

Regarding the bushes, are you referring to suspension bushes like Rear Trailing Arm, LCA, etc? If so I believe they're worth their weight it gold as they really do enhance your connection with the car. You just have to decide how 'hard' you want to go because the harder the material, the less 'comfy' they are and the more sensitive your car will become.
    yes, your right it does. i contacted them and they said there isnt any in stock and that itll take 6 weeks to arrive. they did not give me a price but i told them to contact me at 1.30 so i will make sure to ask about the sway bar. im actually going on your recomendation of the spring and ahock combo thats why i thought id ask you about the bushes. i dont want to rwplace them unless thwy are work really. should i expect them to be worn ?

what about the sway bars what do you recomend hollow or solid ? ill start researching it now so i can tell.them to put an order through or not when they call.

also koni shocks , i am.hoping to purchase them in a week or two, not sure where to get tjem from sydney for 900 (online 880 but rather buy then get it delivered).

since they have life warranty, if something happens to them do i usually contact koni directly or the shop i bought them of ?