Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Where's best to order ? Repco?

what car do you have

redstuffs are good for hot hatches while green stuffs are better for everyday cars.

I am yet to replace my brakebads and even then i will have to get what honda give me. since it is under warranty.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post
    after pads.....anyone know where I can get semi track pads?.......just need abit more bite to commit deeper into those sunday morning corners : ).

worst part about owning a new car is the aftermarket support..........
    more bite or less fade?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    abit of both.....

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post
    abit of both.....
    Thought you had a FD civic???

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    that was ages ago Perry. We got a euro luxury in between.......down graded to the new hatch earlier this year.

then get some green stuffs since the hatch has less than 200hp

I bought my first brand new car on Sunday down at Autosports Honda, great chap named Phil there, hooked me up for 21k brand new VTi-S Hatch in manual, only built last month with mats and boot tray free, 5yr warranty/road side assist and Rego w B&W plates. Will arrive in Sydney on the 20th. Does anyone know where I could find a similar product to the carbon fibre looking bolt on body kit accessories? The ones that are in the catalogue for the rear & front Bumper & the side skirt. Honda quoted me for 1.2k but it came as a pack with the spoiler (which I didn’t want) and steel petrol lid. Is it also cheaper to buy aftermarket fog lights? Honda quoted me for $550 excl labour cost.

Is there an aftermarket shop which focuses on Honda’s? I also want to lower it and give it a nice but not too loud vroom sound (I think it’s the exhaust I have to mod lol). I don’t know any of these because I came out of an old stock ’00 Corolla Ascent Auto lol. This new Civic is like 1 million times better!

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV & Civic
    Congrats on the new car! If I was you I'd keep it stock or add the Honda bits, you avoid possible warranty and insurance issues if you go aftermarket. I'm loving my VTiL hatch and thats after owing 2 VW Golfs.
    *** It's Only a Car ***

Quote Originally Posted by nkoulban View Post
    Congrats on the new car! If I was you I'd keep it stock or add the Honda bits, you avoid possible warranty and insurance issues if you go aftermarket. I'm loving my VTiL hatch and thats after owing 2 VW Golfs.
    Yeah, not planning to heavily mod it. Just want a nice sound and a slightly lower appearance. I want it to look like this https://www.dropbox.com/s/1yvmdl0e2d...-Hatchback.jpg (pshopped by me)

Quote Originally Posted by MangoGino View Post
    I bought my first brand new car on Sunday down at Autosports Honda, great chap named Phil there, hooked me up for 21k brand new VTi-S Hatch in manual, only built last month with mats and boot tray free, 5yr warranty/road side assist and Rego w B&W plates. Will arrive in Sydney on the 20th. Does anyone know where I could find a similar product to the carbon fibre looking bolt on body kit accessories? The ones that are in the catalogue for the rear & front Bumper & the side skirt. Honda quoted me for 1.2k but it came as a pack with the spoiler (which I didn’t want) and steel petrol lid. Is it also cheaper to buy aftermarket fog lights? Honda quoted me for $550 excl labour cost.

Is there an aftermarket shop which focuses on Honda’s? I also want to lower it and give it a nice but not too loud vroom sound (I think it’s the exhaust I have to mod lol). I don’t know any of these because I came out of an old stock ’00 Corolla Ascent Auto lol. This new Civic is like 1 million times better!

The foglights for the VTI-S can be gotten for $403.94 delivered and they are genuine.
    And an auto sparkie can install them cheaper than honda.
    Only issue is you wont have warranty on them

Just involes you getting them from an overseas honda dealer.
    http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genui...5c7546b9e.html

I would recommend Cox motor group for any item you want for the civic since they have a larger range of extras, than hodna australia

Hey, thanks for the link! Exactly what I needed! The Honda dealership i bought my car from said warranty is still there as long as they install it, better than paying $550 for the fog lights via the dealership. Unfortunately though the carbon looking front&rear bumper add-ons and side skirts can't be shipped here.