Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    Looks like you are very interested...
    did you go with your gut instinct when you rejected the offer? or did you go with what the forum members told you?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    did you go with your gut instinct when you rejected the offer? or did you go with what the forum members told you?
    I don't know the worth of my car is dollar figures, but I know for a fact that its better than most. Just a shame the market is hard for these cars. I still think the price is pretty cheap, and the only reason I would let it go for there-abouts it because i really need a Utility. But I rather wait, and not be robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    I don't know the worth of my car is dollar figures, but I know for a fact that its better than most. Just a shame the market is hard for these cars. I still think the price is pretty cheap, and the only reason I would let it go for there-abouts it because i really need a Utility. But I rather wait, and not be robbed.
    true.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Hows your search going anyway @flop

so far so good. learnt to sus out what i dont want in an s2k, and also learnt about what the correct steering feel should be like. im not in any rush to buy, im just biding my time for the right one to come along. tossing up if i want to buy one with mods or no mods on it, but ill see when the time comes.
    have you had heaps of interest in your car? or just heaps of time wasters?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    so far so good. learnt to sus out what i dont want in an s2k, and also learnt about what the correct steering feel should be like. im not in any rush to buy, im just biding my time for the right one to come along. tossing up if i want to buy one with mods or no mods on it, but ill see when the time comes.
    have you had heaps of interest in your car? or just heaps of time wasters?
    Yea mate, I tell everybody that calls that they should trust what any buyers, me inclusive say. There is a detailed thread on what to look for. Use that.
    Time wasters mate, all time wasters. There has been only 2 people that have inspected the car, in the 1 month its been for sale for. Lots of Texts, emails and people asking about swapping. There are people that haggle over text messages, before even seeing the car.. I am so sick of it to be honest. I don't reply to emails anymore, and unless the text message sounds like it has some thought in it, I won't reply.