Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Anyone... With some info?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by dnapol View Post
    It might be an idea to see if he has the prop valve (if he's willing to part with that) as the bias between Brembos and stock EP3 brakes will be different.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Ep3 didn't come with brembos - these are obviously off a jdm dc5r ?

They will be bolt onto your car
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Def sure EP3 never came with brembo's stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by muzukashi View Post
    As mentioned above EP3 never came stock with Brembos, usually only japspecs get Brembos stock - seeing as though 99% of the EP3 in Aus are the JDM ones and none have it they are probably from the JDM DC5R or from some other car.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    EP3 never came with brembos
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Yeah , and ep3 never came with brembos. Did you read my post and following posts ?

They are aftermarket
    The only issue is that they are not ep3r brembos, but after market ones, depending on if you realllllyyyyyy want ep3r brembos, you will have to look really hard
    All the information is here

EP3 obviously didnt come with brembos

So I dont think that they will clear if they are bigger brakes
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

All information is not here! We established EP3 does not come with brembos when I posted pics of the setup running spacers.

I then asked if anyone knows if there are any safety issues with running the setup in the pics as I am unsure how safe spacers are....
    Last edited by EP3TYPER; 06-08-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by EP3TYPER View Post
    All information is not here! We established EP3 does not come with brembos when I posted pics of the setup running spacers.

I then asked if anyone knows if there are any safety issues with running the setup in the pics as I am unsure how safe spacers are....
    well if you want to get brembos, just buy it from that guy
    ep3r doesnt come with brembos
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer

Dude I just told you...

EP3 didn't come with brembos, so I don't think it will clear as well as oem brakes.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM B18CR
    The only Honda that I know off that come with brembos stock is the JDM DC5R... Correct me if I'm wrong

ep3 came with oem stock "type r" calipers

the look like these

those brembo's are most likey from jap spec dc5r

Definitely not factory as they're running spacers!

Is it worth grabbing them and running the spacers aswell, as I have heard that spacers are unsafe. I want brembos but I don't want to compromise handling and safety???

I will be swapping my standard setup plus $200. What do you guys think?
    Why do people keep telling me Brembos are not factory on the EP3R? I already said that they are definitely not standard as mentioned in the above post!

Again - I am looking to purchase the setup from someone wrecking an EP3 Type R (Yes the photos I posted are of an EP3 Type R). I am asking if it is safe to run the setup in the pictures. As I have heard that running spacers is unsafe.

Does anyone know about spacers. Not if the EP3 came with brembos

Dude I just told you...

EP3 didn't come with brembos, so I don't think it will clear as well as oem brakes.
    Dude, do you understand the the English in this thread? My advice would be to read it from the start... You are answering questions that have already been answered and that we are already passed. Put down the pipe!

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9

Yeah EP3 doesn't come with Brembo's mate, judging by the pic it seems to be aftermarket

Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    Yeah EP3 doesn't come with Brembo's mate, judging by the pic it seems to be aftermarket
    lol, you think?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Dude, do you understand the the English in this thread? My advice would be to read it from the start... You are answering questions that have already been answered and that we are already passed. Put down the pipe!
    Dude you really do not understand do you.

Please take a leaf from your own book, and read VERY carefully at the information presented, before having a whine about no one helping.

Also a quick search on peoples experiences with spacers will answer any queries you have about them