Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by sodaz View Post
    For those who have the Emanage installed, does it have any ECU relearning issues with the Euro? i.e does the ECU eventually adapt to the interceptor, creating the need for a retune?

Thanks!
    As kit has said, the reason being for the Greddy emanage plug and play harness is that it bypasses the auto learn signals that the euro ECU has and reads the ones off the tune file from the greddy.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

guys, this maybe a "noob" question (since I've never interested on piggyback ECU management thingy before), will Greddy Emanage work with auto CU2?

Thanks heaps!

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    guys, this maybe a "noob" question (since I've never interested on piggyback ECU management thingy before), will Greddy Emanage work with auto CU2?

Thanks heaps!
    need to sort the wiring bits :0 there's no wiring loom available as yet

Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    need to sort the wiring bits :0 there's no wiring loom available as yet
    ah thanks felix...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    who can share E-manage config. I have Toda header, Comptech ice box

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord CL9 (2006)
    Hi, who can share correct Jumper settings. I need correct setiings for Jumper 13 and 14 Something wrong with temp gauge, shows inocrect temperature

Quote Originally Posted by CL9-K24A3 View Post
    Greddy is .it cost me around $500 to tune,dyno,and everthing.i pay a bit expensive because they have some problems about the wiring and need to do some research again.
    $500? Where? Tell me the process you went through, where you got the emanage ultimate, what tuner you went to etc.. GReddy is American is it not? I've read the Haltech interceptor, which has Australian outlets, is approx $1500 for tune and install? Thought GReddy would be the more expensive...

Can anyone else confirm this?
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    $500? Where? Tell me the process you went through, where you got the emanage ultimate, what tuner you went to etc.. GReddy is American is it not? I've read the Haltech interceptor, which has Australian outlets, is approx $1500 for tune and install? Thought GReddy would be the more expensive...

Lots of Greddy 2nd hand on firesport/guntree etc because they are used by other car models.

search the for sale section, i think someone here has one for sale form last year
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post

if you have 1500 in the pocket the Hondata FLashPro + Acura TSX 07-08 ECU is the best option for you! E-manage Ultimate is good only to be put in recycle bin......

Quote Originally Posted by vaikis View Post
    if you have 1500 in the pocket the Hondata FLashPro + Acura TSX 07-08 ECU is the best option for you! E-manage Ultimate is good only to be put in recycle bin......
    i'd love to do the flashpro... but i cant justify spending another 1.5k on my car. Just want something comparatively cheaper to include the bolt ons i have in the tune for some more 'go'.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU