Page 1389 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3898891289133913791386138713881389139013911392139914391489 ... LastLast
Results 16,657 to 16,668 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    On the run? Some of the sellers sometimes separate things
    apparently they stopped selling the type R boykit due to fitment (someone correct me on this)

username androo has a type R front and rear ( no sides) for sale. was thinking of buying the rear as i wont need the front:L pm him

Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post
    apparently they stopped selling the type R boykit due to fitment (someone correct me on this)

username androo has a type R front and rear ( no sides) for sale. was thinking of buying the rear as i wont need the front:L pm him
    Ahhh I see, yeah I wouldn't know for sure, I know the type r kits aren't as popular.

What about the seller on eBay bodykits-kingdom? Although I know there stuff is normally fiberglass or carbon fiber

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Ahhh I see, yeah I wouldn't know for sure, I know the type r kits aren't as popular.

What about the seller on eBay bodykits-kingdom? Although I know there stuff is normally fiberglass or carbon fiber
    think the kit is PP and prob will have it.

yea type R isnt popular due to it for AUS to find front lips for them.

upgrade pre>facelift bumper. direct bolt on. got quoted 250 + grille. at hontoys couple weeks ago.

think the kit is PP and prob will have it.

yea type R isnt popular due to it for AUS to find front lips for them.

upgrade pre>facelift bumper. direct bolt on. got quoted 250 + grille. at hontoys couple weeks ago.
    Fuaaark would still do type r bumper plus mugen lip, but the cost is just yeah nah too much lmao

Shiii that's pretty cheap, I know when they tried to source a new bumper and grille for me through Honda (wreckers not personal) think they wanted close to $700.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Fuaaark would still do type r bumper plus mugen lip, but the cost is just yeah nah too much lmao

Shiii that's pretty cheap, I know when they tried to source a new bumper and grille for me through Honda (wreckers not personal) think they wanted close to $700.
    i tried the J's lip i bought off on ozhonda and put it on my friends facelift bumper. actually fits with minor adjustments.

yea hontoys all about cash in person. can haggle abit cause the owner is usually on rack :L

i tried the J's lip i bought off on ozhonda and put it on my friends facelift bumper. actually fits with minor adjustments.

yea hontoys all about cash in person. can haggle abit cause the owner is usually on rack :L
    Hahahahaa that legit cash in hand business.

Yeah ... was never keen on the Js lip personally, did look nice just not for me, was tempted so many times to try and "make it fit" with a few lips, but gave up in the end lmao

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    no one got dem fender flares for me ;(
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Pick-up only, confirmed with them

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Do you have a mugen RR kit, Melville area, black/white license plates, black bonnet?
    yup i work around booragoon, silver car with black bonnet, roof, boot
    FD Parts for sale
    http://tiny.cc/fdsale

Quote Originally Posted by liquid23 View Post
    yup i work around booragoon, silver car with black bonnet, roof, boot
    yeah ... pretty sure I've seen your car a few times on leach hwy/ garden city car park lmao

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    got the car 3 stage machine polish and opti coated =)
    so much easier to wash the car and doesn't dry with water spots..yay!

FD Parts for sale
    http://tiny.cc/fdsale

fuaaaark I thought your car looked a little too nice for it to be getting a regular wash and wax when I saw it

impressive work, looks really reaaaally clean