Page 1296 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 296796119612461286129312941295129612971298129913061346 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,552 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Try cleaning the TB and IACV
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Anyone run mugen engine mounts? not sure if worth the upgrade over OEM but dont wanna go hasport 62a all round as its pricey and vibey as fuk. heard hardrace is kind of inbetween but still firm enough for good feel

Have a few options, still deciding:
    - Mugen 3pc + hasport 62a
    - Mugen 3pc + innovative 60a
    - Hardrace 5pc

Hardrace probably most cost effective at $465 from jdmyard
    Hardrace gives a good feel and the vibration is pretty annoying but you get use to it.
    AS LONG as you don't have anything loose.
    I had a door trim clip snap and hang loose in my door and god it was so fkn irritating.

My advice, don't got Hardrace unless you're planning to track/drag your car, my nativity and immaturity made me believe that I was going to do I/H/E then TODA internals finished off with a K-pro and tune by next H-nats, didn't realize how expensive modding a K series is....
    Last edited by viett; 27-08-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    My advice, don't got Hardrace unless you're planning to track/drag your car, my nativity and immaturity made me believe that I was going to do I/H/E then TODA internals finished off with a K-pro and tune by next H-nats, didn't realize how expensive modding a K series is....
    Doing those mods with decent branded products would be expensive on any car, not just a K-series.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Hey guys, anyone have issues or isit common that the low fuel light comes on when it isn't low (like around 300k mark)? It comes on for a bit driving normal and on a flat road but once the cat sits for awhile it won't come on until after the 400+ mark, it foes t really bother me much but I'm curious to see if its common
    mmmmmmmmmm EM1

Quote Originally Posted by latinstyle69 View Post
    Hey guys, anyone have issues or isit common that the low fuel light comes on when it isn't low (like around 300k mark)? It comes on for a bit driving normal and on a flat road but once the cat sits for awhile it won't come on until after the 400+ mark, it foes t really bother me much but I'm curious to see if its common
    yeah fuel gauge common on ep3s. some people have it turn on with 20L left, some with 10L etc.
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    yeah fuel gauge common on ep3s. some people have it turn on with 20L left, some with 10L etc.
    Ok sweet man thanks
    mmmmmmmmmm EM1

I've had the light turn on after doing only 250km

Went to refill and the tank only accepted 15L

Dodgey lol

Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    Once you start cracking open the engine... It starts getting expensive...

Wait till you go nuts and your engine cost as much as a EP3R then you're getting closer to where I was lolz :P
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Once you start cracking open the engine... It starts getting expensive...

Wait till you go nuts and your engine cost as much as a EP3R then you're getting closer to where I was lolz :P
    Or you could just boost it and make double the power for same $$$
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Hehehe, I'm not after numbers, if I was then for sure boost it will be my choice.

I've done all my previous cars NA cause I love the sound, feel and the RPMs as it climbs beyond 9k lol

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    300na hp ep > 500hp turbo ep

dread angle what did u do to your ep3r engine wise?
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Not an EP3R...

But my 4AG spun beyond 10k and put out an awesome ~230hp from 1.6L NA ITB, etc... =P

Full race setup with dry sump