Page 1400 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4009001300135013901397139813991400140114021403141014501500 ... LastLast
Results 16,789 to 16,800 of 21004
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRyder View Post
    You won't need to.

Not necessarily, not unless you want to put brembos or the like
    Not sure if this guy is serious or just desperate to offload wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by NightRyder View Post
    You won't need to.
    High offset is a big No No in my books.

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Not sure if this guy is serious or just desperate to offload wheels.
    I am serious and no not desperate. Just stating what I know that works and supported by a mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    High offset is a big No No in my books.
    That is your personal choice and fair enough.

As long as it is mechanically done properly, there is no problem using high offset rims.

FN2R rims are +55 offset.

Moog doesnt like Nitys K Swapped FD

just wondering guys, has anyone here replaced their stock bumper? I had a crash today and I need to replace my bumper....how much did it cost you? I rang around and im getting around $700 quotes

Wreckers or you should do a Mugen RR conversion, if you get it through Honda its pretty unrealistically expensive!

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by starocean01 View Post
    just wondering guys, has anyone here replaced their stock bumper? I had a crash today and I need to replace my bumper....how much did it cost you? I rang around and im getting around $700 quotes
    badluck on that mate. i got my fenders, front bumper, grille and re enforcement bar for 500 (mates rate from hontoys) front bar would cost ya 300 atleast. try going to wreckers and pay cash. easier for you.

and prob another 200-300 depending on place to spray bumper.

i actually want a type r bumper...but no where is selling it in PP alone...
    um just wondering do you guys know approx. how much having a mugen rr bumper would add to the insurance?

It shouldn't add anything to your insurance, merely mention to them you have a bodykit on your car, that's all my policy has on it.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    im selling one, well part of it

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Hey ' ARCHER ' saw your FD2 Type R on Vic rd yesterday, whats the details ? is it legit ? or a JDM wreck\build ? either sweet ride.

and ya need to piss off those skinny stock rims !!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Guys i need help with my foggies.
    Recently installed my RR foggies on the weekend. Got all my cables/relays/harnesses/fuses in and everything is good. When i turn on the switch, the background switch lights come on but the foggies dont light up at all. Im looking at the fuse box and it looks like foglights have 2 fuse slots, 6 and 20 if i remember correctly. I only got 1 fuse and i've tested it in both fuse slots but it still doesnt work. Driving me f***ing nuts!