Page 1298 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 298798119812481288129512961297129812991300130113081348 ... LastLast
Results 15,565 to 15,576 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    HAHAHA thanks for all the information! really helpful but yeah doubt I would supercharge/turbo any time soon, no coin
    I just really like the sound of superchargers but turbo seems to be better.
    this one cheap man
    supercharger noise

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    this one cheap man
    supercharger noise

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/V44AAMXQySpRMXVs/$(KGrHqFHJEwFEob+7zYsBRM(Vr4Vcw~~60_35.JPG[/IMG
    nah bro electric superchargers are the new thing

Once installed, every time you press your gas pedal past 50% pressure, the 31,000 RPM motor in the intake will breathe 3.5 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH (PSI) of super high pressure air into your engine. With the amazing burst of super pressurized air comes a nice racing sound which lets the entire competition know what to expect. Double the horsepower output of ANY normal air intake system - DYNO guaranteed.
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    supercharge around the track, turbo on the strip imo. Imagine going around a bend and then boost kicks in :O i do love the sound of a supercharger whine tho and plan to get mine when i get the coin, if i keep the car long enough that is
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    supercharge around the track, turbo on the strip imo. Imagine going around a bend and then boost kicks in :O i do love the sound of a supercharger whine tho and plan to get mine when i get the coin, if i keep the car long enough that is

How much do you think it would cost to supercharge?

You know you can tune and alter setup to change the characteristics so it doesn't come on in one massive hit...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A

Boost by gear my friend You need to remember as well that if you are at partial throttle while driving a turbo car, your are not making full boost
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    How much do you think it would cost to supercharge?
    I've only looked into the Jackson Racing kit and seem em around the 4kish mark D: includes a kpro too. They have a 6psi and a 9psi kit i think..

haha im stil learning about turbos lol, i just know that when sitting in my mates evo... dat feel when boost kicks in>vtec
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    what's the rough price range for a facelift ep3 civic nowadays?
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by integraR View Post
    More you can afford pal

Power of dreams
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by integraR View Post
    Here is one for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-type-r-17-500

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Is that James?
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Is that James?
    Going by his post Yes I think and also Danny's old Facelift EP3 is for sale as well.