Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Odyssey

Odyssey 2005 Oil filter change help

I am new to the forum and would really appreciate if someone could assist with DIY instructions on Oil filter change instructions with photo or if this is already in covered , please point me to the right thread, i tried to search but couldnt anything related to odyssey.
    Many thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    This could help

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Odyssey
    Thanks for your assistance, i had a look at this however this is US based odyssey which is basically a VAN and filter/ rest of things are very different in AU version. That's why bit confused

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Hmm ok,did you search the others on there?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Odyssey
    ya, looked at this site http://www.diyhondaodyssey.com which has good amount of info , let me try however if you get info , please let me know

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    This has not been specifically covered in this section, but the Odyssey runs the K24A6 engine which is in the same family as the CRV, Accord and Accord Euro. Try searching based on those other models, the oil filter should be in the same position (bottom of the engine towards the rear).
    Old man that drives slow cars