Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport '13

Civic Sport 2013 bluetooth contacts problem

Hi Guys,

I bought Civic Sport 2013 the other week and I found it only hold 200 contacts from your phone when connected via BT. Problem is I have 370.

Lots of these I don't use much but the one I call the most isn't on the list. Is there a way to prioritise this contact or some other ideas? I'd rather not delete contacts

Thanks!

It could be just a limit with the honda bluetooth system.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport '13
    It's definitely a limit but I want to find a way around it without having to delete a lot of contacts

i think you can do this way. Put the number in front of the contacts which you want to call the most. For example: if you want your home's number on the list which can be seen, you can do like this: 1-HOME.
    I think it will be on top of the list. Hope it works :-)

That is a nice idea in gereral but try that with 370 contacts where you have to do each one at a time and want it too look normal for everyday use outside the car, it is not so good

Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
    That is a nice idea in gereral but try that with 370 contacts where you have to do each one at a time and want it too look normal for everyday use outside the car, it is not so good
    This way not for the whole list. He just wants some important contacts can be recognized by his car bluetooth only