Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    That said, there are some quick track guys on BC coilovers too. Ultimately it boils down to preference and how much you're willing to spend.
    Personally I like knowing I can get it serviced locally hence my suggestions above.

Thanks for the input guys. But I want everything, height adjustability, comfortable ride,seperate oil cannister, dual dampner control for $1200 bucks lmao. Its a pain in the ass that theres always some compromises no matter what you buy......

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Parts of BC coilovers can be purchased through their distributors such as JustJap in Sydney. Relatively cheap too from what I remember.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    clubsport?

or you mean the CR?

the CRs also have stiffer front sway bars etc. as with most ap2s when they tried to negate the tail happiness that the ap1s had, stiffer front gave in to understeer, and some wider tyres helped keep it from understeering too easy, but you are right they did go stiffer all round, and became quite a beast. 255 rear tyres instead of 245 yumm