Page 1316 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 316816121612661306131313141315131613171318131913261366 ... LastLast
Results 15,781 to 15,792 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Not sure if anyone here rocks F7 subframe brace. But wondering if i'll need to get larger brackets to fit a cusco 25mm RSB
    I've never heard of anyone ripping out their subframe on our chassis like the older hondas did. If anything i'd probs replace the endlinks as they may eventually fail. Although, my stocks ones are holding up fine with the 24mm whiteline rsb on the stiffest setting. I think theres also a 28mm swaybar made by i forgot who.

Does anyone know what rear bumper/lip this is? Been trying to find one for ages... or is it just oem painted black lol?

vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

edit:

oh wait... i was thinking of this one with the diffuser. looks different

Last edited by charliebrown; 20-10-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    haha just thinking of some small visual mods. Had FL tail lights in mind since it looks newer, but not sure about the 'altezza' look to it :|

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    edit:

oh wait... i was thinking of this one with the diffuser. looks different
    Yeah i saw that too, both looks like its just in the paint job maybe

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    OEM with the bottom part painted black. Looks tacky.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EP3
    Hmmm noticed a knocking noise when I'm in reverse and occasionally when I'm in first and putting it into neutral

fukin kunts. took off my LCAs and realised they sent me DC5 ones which have different holes. fuk me dead.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    EP3 and DC5 rear LCAS are the same?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    And that is just a rear OEM lip painted black.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    As in the past, the civic and the teg( rsx) shared floor pans, as a result, anything that bolted to the floor pans( lower unibody) is interchangable.....but that does not mean the parts are the same. Everything on the dc5 is more geared toward performance than the ep3.

Suspension....

ft lca....same but the bushings are different( stiffer)
    ft sway...same mounting locations but different stiffness and size
    ft brakes.....ep3 02-03= the same as the em2, 04-05 ep3=same as the dc5 base
    tie rod ends.....ep3= 15mm nut with 12mm balljoint shaft, dc5 =19mm nut with 15mm ball joint shaft.
    ft struts and springs.....ep3 = lower rate springs, softer damping smaller hole for the tie rod end than all of the dc5's. Dc5 type s 05-06 had the springs wound in the oppiset direction, other spring will not fit them.
    ft sub frame.....different part #'s so the are different.

r lca....different shock mounting gap, different bolt pattern on the trailing arm to the lca, different bushings.
    r shock....different lower shock bushing size( dc5 is wider by 3mm), springs and damping are different.
    r sway....different size and stiffness....see the swaybar thread in the suspension section.

motor

the ep3 k20a3 is not the same as the k20a3 in the base...for starters, the ep3 a3 has a balance shaft oil pump whle the dc5 base does not....cams are different, heck most of the part numbers do not match....so they are not the same motor.....but they can be swapped and the base motor will run off of the ep3 ecu as long as you change the intake manifold and tb.

for the total n00b's...the ep3 ecu will not run any combo of the k20a2/z1/z3 ....you want to run that, its kpro time.

how's that for a start?
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    The 3 holes for the dc5 have a different pattern to the ep3

Quote Originally Posted by stienerv2 View Post
    EP3 and DC5 rear LCAS are the same?
    I thought so too, but they're not. Same subframe brace though

EP3

DC5