Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    lol sick. yeh i only know a little but am keen on learning. so its sick when people speak up.

MJP073 i would give more feedback on BC's as apposed to my V3's but only drove my s2k the other day... in my driveway... sitting on the floorpan. and they felt.........hard lol

i reckon for what you wanna do BC's would work. but do some research. dont rush it!
    "RIP Paul Walker. You will be sadly missed by all the car lovers out there..."

where to get these koni yellows or bilstein shocks you speak of for our euros?
    Last edited by axispower; 31-10-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    where to get these koni yellows or blisten shocks you speak of for our euros?
    Wholesale suspension have them.

it's a Shock and spring combo. so it's like building a coilover.

i reckon for what you wanna do BC's would work. but do some research. dont rush it!
    If Teins are equal or less than the BC go for a Tein, better (Japan) made and all.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Cu2 Silvar
    From Vividracing(america) Teins are just about the same price for super streets, 1k (us.) vs 1150 for the BC here. There is shipping cost to consider, but I'm ordering my wheels and intake from them anyway as they work out cheaper even with the 400ish shipping. Plus ordering more from them takes down the shipping cost.

Buying the wheels in AU adds almost a hundred to each wheel (from what I have seen thus far), so thats pretty much the shipping cost right there. Adding an injen CAI shouldnt hamper the shipping too much, so bonus! I do know a lot of the guys on acurazine use the tein SS, and speak well of them too. Definitely will read around some more though.

Thanks for all your replies and help though, first thread of mine past three pages woo!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    haha nice work.

i had a mate with super streets and the made so much upper mount noise!! has anyone else experienced this at all?

but they are a better made shock than BC FOR SURE!!!!!!! just i hate creaking and squeaking so check that out too!

lol sounds like its gonna be a nice ride!
    "RIP Paul Walker. You will be sadly missed by all the car lovers out there..."

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    If you want Teins, contact Fulcrum Suspension directly... I ordered my Street Advance coilovers through them.. and the guy (Deri) was a pleasure to deal with. Answered all my questions honestly, actually recommended the cheapest model (Street Basis) instead of trying to sell me the most expensive one. In the end I chose the mid spec model (Street Advance) which has damping and height adjustment, but without upper mounts. The pillow ball mounts make the ride much harder and noisy, so using the stock rubber mounts make it a bit softer and very quiet. I saved a lot on shipping by using sea freight ($38) instead of the $300 for air freight.. I didn't mind waiting anyway. The quality of the Teins is top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian128 View Post
    If you want Teins, contact Fulcrum Suspension directly... I ordered my Street Advance coilovers through them.. and the guy (Deri) was a pleasure to deal with. Answered all my questions honestly, actually recommended the cheapest model (Street Basis) instead of trying to sell me the most expensive one. In the end I chose the mid spec model (Street Advance) which has damping and height adjustment, but without upper mounts. The pillow ball mounts make the ride much harder and noisy, so using the stock rubber mounts make it a bit softer and very quiet. I saved a lot on shipping by using sea freight ($38) instead of the $300 for air freight.. I didn't mind waiting anyway. The quality of the Teins is top notch.
    How much?
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    Right now they have it at $976 in the website, but when I bought it the exchange rate was slightly better, so it only cost me $945 with the $38 shipping cost. I paid $220 at Garage 88 for installation.

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Cu2 Silvar
    Checked out your tip Adrian - they only list the tein street flex for the cu2. (for 1500 moneys.) Will keep it in mind but kinda pricey for me.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    Send Deri an email ( deriw@fulcrumsuspensions.com.au )..he'll help you out, tell you the different options..and once you are ready to buy their webmaster will put the option there for which set you want to buy. That's why they have the coilovers for the RB3 Odyssey listed there, because I bought some.

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Cu2 Silvar
    Oh okay thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    One thing though.. Teins don't go as low as BCs, but I think they go low enough (for a daily driver).