Page 1454 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4549541354140414441451145214531454145514561457146415041554 ... LastLast
Results 17,437 to 17,448 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    reckon those'll fit s2k?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Hey jprak, you ain't the only two-tone FD in town.

Driving down the hume hwy @ Bass hill. Saw a black(or could be sparkle grey) pulling out of the caltex. With white mugen side skirts, and white side fenders (that section around the wheel, I think that's what it's called). White Mugen rear view mirror cover, and those L-shaped Merc DRL in the foglight area. and a bunch of toys across the dash.

Didn't get a picture though, was .. interesting choice of colour

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Lol! Mines better! Jks my car will be getting painted before jdmyard meet

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Hey jprak, you ain't the only two-tone FD in town.

Driving down the hume hwy @ Bass hill. Saw a black(or could be sparkle grey) pulling out of the caltex. With white mugen side skirts, and white side fenders (that section around the wheel, I think that's what it's called). White Mugen rear view mirror cover, and those L-shaped Merc DRL in the foglight area. and a bunch of toys across the dash.

Didn't get a picture though, was .. interesting choice of colour
    was the number plate 'PANDAS'?

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by nicho View Post
    was the number plate 'PANDAS'?
    Didn't see, was just at the corner of my eye, as I was going the other direction. If it was, makes sense for the colour scheme haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    ok which 1.8L civic in syd bought that K&N typhoon SRI intake, im sad now

hey guys want to fit 7" dvd into my civic. saw a few on ebay. but considering the quality for those? anyone has install those b4? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ES4136AM-...1f28814&_uhb=1
    or should i go check out some good brand dvd ?

Quote Originally Posted by hamham1748 View Post
    hey guys want to fit 7" dvd into my civic. saw a few on ebay. but considering the quality for those? anyone has install those b4? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ES4136AM-...1f28814&_uhb=1
    or should i go check out some good brand dvd ?
    I have one similar. I got a genuine Double Din dash just to ensure a perfect fit.
    I hear that some of the cheap brands arent made properly and can have small gaps in the dash

Alpine 7" Double Din - IVA-W520
    Ipod Connect, USB, DVD, NAV, Blutooth, Reverse Camera (Costs Extra, But I didnt get)

thanx fd, i think best way is get the genuine double din dash (may i know how much does it cost) and put a dvd in. i'll look it up.

thanx fd, i think best way is get the genuine double din dash (may i know how much does it cost) and put a dvd in. i'll look it up.
    http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/part/oe...fd1-1.8l-06-11

My Double Din cost me $90 when they first came out. Retail was $150 (If i remember correctly) Not sure how much they go for now though.
    But i have a friend that owns a Vehicle Audio Shop so i get massive discounts

Head Unit Cost me $750 (2011 Model) Retails at $1,800 but thats with all the modules for Blutooth and all the addons.
    Which i didnt get.
    http://www.alpine.com.au/showItem.php?item_id=186

thats dem expensive =s