Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    p.s. i cant draw! give me a break!
    "RIP Paul Walker. You will be sadly missed by all the car lovers out there..."

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k/JDMDC2/ ED6
    hahah yeah my bad on cutting it short :/ was just in a rush to get it on the car hahah.
    and no problem man any time
    if anyone else is looking at getting a carbonplus hardtop but wants to se one in person your more then wlecome to ask me. and no i dont work for them or have anything to do with them just a happy customer

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    I am happy to organise a group buy while the owner of Carbon Plus is overseas if people are interested
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    na wasnt talking about a group buy - lol was just wondering who was interested in a carbon top. genuine interest?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    i think philip consider to make a run of them

could be cool

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    no comment! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/1057...y-cf-oem-roof/

one of the s2ki guys got someone in SA to make a cf version of the oem roof.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    anyone not happy with their Mugen replica and why??? whatever brand it may be!

Speak up!!!!

or PM me
    Last edited by philipminge; 27-11-2013 at 08:06 AM.

I'm currently looking at hardtops and basically got it down to carbon plus cf version or a genuine Mugen Frp one.
    My first choice is the genuine Mugen one obviously but the carbon plus one does have it's advantages too.
    1. Weight. The cf one is lighter and in the future when the car becomes less street driven and more race specific every kilogram counts. Also taking on off will be easier if it's lighter.
    2. The main reason I want the Mugen is for the perfect fitment and the easiness to install/take off and on etc but if the carbon plus version fits just as well/just as easily why not buy it?
    3. Price is also a factor. While I don't mind paying for a genuine Mugen hardtop again if the carbon plus does all that the Mugen one does then the carbon plus hardtop now has two benefits over the Mugen one.
    4. Accessibility and support. Carbon plus is an Aussie company so if anything goes wrong they're there to help
    5. Quality. Although both will be painted I still want excellent quality not only in the cf but with strength too

Basically by reading this post you can gather that I've kind of decided on the carbon plus hardtop but feel free to post opinions on both please

Do you know how the carbon plus one is made? What materials are in it, how man layers of carbon etc

Lots of manufacturing factors to consider when purchasing carbon.
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-

Hey
    It's fiberglass infused so muffle later is fiberglass then both out layers are carbon.
    Doesn't matter anyway as I decided to go genuine mugen

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    i saw some of carbon plus's work - i.e. carbon doors etc. they are very impressive. i believe they have come a long way.

i have just ordered a CF hardtop. ill give her a shot!!!